Tweets tip off former NFL player about 300 teens partying in his home..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Crazy story..Parents are trying to sue him for gathering their kids pictures online that they posted...

here are the gathered tweets and pictures of the party
Help Me Save 300

Here is the story.

(CNN) -- About 300 teenagers are realizing they picked the wrong place to throw a wild party after breaking into a former NFL player's second home and causing more than $20,000 in damage.

Brian Holloway, a former offensive tackle for the New England Patriots, was in Tampa, Florida, over Labor Day weekend when his son told him he was receiving tweets about a party at their home in Stephentown, New York, Holloway said.

"I thought it was a joke," he told CNN on Thursday.

But Holloway soon realized there was an underage party at his home.
Teens trash former NFL player\'s home Teens trash former NFL player's home
Ex-NFL'er targets teens who trashed home
NFL player seeks teens who trashed home

"I'm looking at these tweets and they're saying, 'I'm partying with the NFL.' 'I've never seen so much alcohol in my life', 'I can't wake her up', 'Oh we're being busted. We gotta hide. Get rid of all the drugs.' " he said.

Holloway contacted police, but by the time they arrived, the damage was done.

The partygoers broke and stole multiple items, put holes through walls and spray-painted graffiti throughout the home.

"We had learned that they had broken in," Holloway told CNN's Brooke Baldwin Thursday.

"They used a couple of different ways to enter the house. They broke and kicked in a couple windows. They came in through one back door. They took a ladder and came in through the window."

"I blew past furious to what's important: How do we save these 300 lives that thought this was a good idea?" Holloway said.

He began a campaign to not only hold the teens responsible, but to also address the problem of teen alcohol and drug use.

"So I used the same technology they did to communicate to them and unveil this conversation that was going on," Holloway said.

He compiled a list of the tweets and photos from the party to identify the teens, and he created a website, Help Me Save 300.

"We have 170 tweets with people and their pictures, so we know who was there just by doing security searches with the sheriffs," Holloway said.

As a result of his work with law enforcement, he says that 200 partygoers have been identified and the last 100 will be in the next few days.

"We knew some of the kids there because they've been up to the house before," Holloway said recalling gatherings he's hosted at his home before. "They just took it to another level."

Holloway says parents threatened him after he posted pictures of their children online in an attempt to hold them accountable.

"Parents are upset with me when their child was in my house ... taking drugs, using roofies and drinking, and they're going to be upset with me?" he said in disbelief.

This week, Holloway invited the teens to be accountable and help clean up his home in preparation for a military personnel picnic planned for this weekend that up to 1,000 people are expected to attend.

Fifty volunteers showed up to clean up the home, but only one person who was there actually attended the party.

"Only one student showed up," Holloway said in disbelief. "Is it a statement about us as a community? If you take our temperature as a community, we get a failing grade. How is there no accountability?"

Yvonne Keefe, spokeswoman for the Rensselaer County Sheriff's Office, says a "large investigation" is taking place, but no arrests have been made.

"We are working and interviewing, and once we have all the info we will proceed," Keefe said.

"When will we see a 15-year-old in a casket from drinking and driving?" Holloway asked. "Then we'll finally ask what could we have done, and that question will haunt us."

May 14, 2002
Yes these 90s babies are gay as fuck!

But can they really be blamed when their parents are obviously retarded inbreds.

Crazy story..Parents are trying to sue him for gathering their kids pictures online that they posted...

Their kids break in, trash a guys house, drink, use drugs etc.
Post pictures of themselves online about it.
The guy rightfully collects these pictures ... and for collecting them the parents of these kids want to sue the guy?
Really? Get the fuck out of here with that retarded shit!
I would have gotten an ass whooping from both my parents and they would have either dropped me off at the guys house to clean the shit up or dropped me of at the police station themselves.

I cannot believe these parents, no wonder 90s babies are the way they are..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^one of the tweets was "im so glad my parents dont give a fuck about me!"

1) yeah clearly they don't. thats some good ass parenting right there. dont come crying about them when you turn out to be a piece of shit in a few years.

2) the parents have no right to get angry about anything. their dumb ass kids put themselves all over the internet, you can't get angry when your own dumbass proof is used against u.

and to me it seems that kids dont even give a fuck about partying or doing anything real, in person anymore. its all just so they can document it in social media and get internet props. i know im "getting old" but i would never constantly tweet anything while at a party, sporting event, dinner, movie, etc. (and i dont have a twitter account anyway)

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
i know im "getting old" but i would never constantly tweet anything while at a party, sporting event, dinner, movie, etc. (and i dont have a twitter account anyway)
hey screw you buddy i post pics of my dinner all the time! lol

....now give me my well deserved internet props!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

1) yeah clearly they don't. thats some good ass parenting right there. dont come crying about them when you turn out to be a piece of shit in a few years.

2) the parents have no right to get angry about anything. their dumb ass kids put themselves all over the internet, you can't get angry when your own dumbass proof is used against u.

and to me it seems that kids dont even give a fuck about partying or doing anything real, in person anymore. its all just so they can document it in social media and get internet props. i know im "getting old" but i would never constantly tweet anything while at a party, sporting event, dinner, movie, etc. (and i dont have a twitter account anyway)
treal shit.
this generation is the generation of praise. and it aint just 90's babies. lots of people want to be praised for doing shit they should be doing or just to be praised so they can feel good about themselves.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002

That's true though..

The Sicc adds pressure as well.. "Post a pic of your girl or you're really dating a man"...lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Nothing wrong with partaking in social media. its just the way it is. i post food pictures and tag myself at sports games and mention movies and parties too. but its like, we're no longer people, we're comments on a twitter feed and a carefully formulated profile where we can weed out the things that we don't like (bad pics of ourselves) and make daily posts about unfunny memes, pictures of our animals, and posts about doing crossfit or daily "feel-good" quotes. but this constant, ever-running social media faucet is fucking garbage. like i said, its not even about going to a party, it about tweeting about it and seeing who likes it/retweets it. we're the fakest fucking generation, and i feel further and further removed from it.

also, is it me or is everyone an "expert" on everything now? i cant even read comments about my sports teams, movies, tv shows, etc. because if they're not outright just negative bullshit comments, they're fucking critiques on how things should be changed. and most of the time people have NO IDEA what the fuck they're talking about.

edit: i gotta add that i never gave a fuck what people thought about my profile. if a bad pic of me is posted up, so fucking be it. ive told new gf's that im not taking down pics of my ex's because thats my life, it happens. its too easy nowadays to pick and choose parts of our lives that we don't want other people to see.

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Thats exactly it. no one hits u up by phone or person anymore, its like, i gotta find a date thru facebook.

the worst part about that is thats how people judge u. there are no blind dates, nothing random, a bitch can figure out based on your facebook profile. its all structured to make yourself look good, and ive been realizing how many of my "friends" are full of shit over the past few years.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
and niggas only talk to you on fb. if you don't have a fb, then you probably never hear from the majority of your friends and family for awhile.
I cant f with fb tho, for all the reasons mentioned in this thread.
Its interesting more than anything...people are hella coo online but would never say a word to each other in person. Then get back online and communicate again. Just interesting.

I guess I get it to some extent. If I saw Rasan in person I am not going to act like we're hella homies just because we congregate on the Sicc because at the end of the day we really dont know each other, but I would at least acknowledge you and say whats up in real life. I guess its like meeting someone all over again to some extent. Then again there is no formal meeting on the Sicc or websites where you chop it up with strangers. People just jump in a start talking.

I guess the thing I hate the most is that the internet gives opportunities for pussies to be brave. Its one thing to debate, but its another to be disrespectful and act like you're a tough guy online because you know you're across the country and will likely never see the person you're talking s--t to. I cant stand that with a PASSION. That's why I LOL when internet people get tracked down for talking shit online and really get their ass beat. Just be yourself.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I guess the thing I hate the most is that the internet gives opportunities for pussies to be brave. Its one thing to debate, but its another to be disrespectful and act like you're a tough guy online because you know you're across the country and will likely never see the person you're talking s--t to. I cant stand that with a PASSION. That's why I LOL when internet people get tracked down for talking shit online and really get their ass beat. Just be yourself.

THIS. this is exactly what im getting at. nobody is just themselves, because most people are garbage in real life. The internet give everyone the ability to be a troll, to be a fucking 4chan faggot and say the dumbest shit anyone could possibly say and know that nothing will come of it but pissing people off. it gives TONS of people the idea that they're funny (They're not, which is why i fucking HATE Vine) and that they know everything about everything. faggot ass generation.

Props: SteadyMobbin