Tupac reincarnated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
crazy locs is the straight up truth....i had to slap the shit out of my own mama cause she was talkin down on the King of ESSJ. Crazy Locs music is the reason police is killin people in the streets, the be listening to it on the down low and going out and rapin the homeless and bitin off baby nutz. Brotha Lynch told me he actually has nightmares of Zagg And Crazy Locs kickin his door in, I had that same dream except different. My car ran outta gas on the freeway and then I put a crazy locs cd in the stereo and all of a sudden my tank was full and my cars horsepower jumped to 591, i get 91 miles to the gallon
I think of all those people in Ferguson gettin hyped up on crazy locs and crystal meth and tearin shit up....my father 2pac would be proud and would let Locs up into the ONE NIGGA NATION!

i wish i came back in time sooner to see Crazy Locs get born...Mama Locs didnt know she was gonna give birth to THE LAST DRAGON!

Crazy Locs is down to chase a dream! He should sig to siccness.net records.

Been bumpin Crazy Locs music since I was 2 years old...

Dec 13, 2013
crazy locs is the straight up truth....i had to slap the shit out of my own mama cause she was talkin down on the King of ESSJ. Crazy Locs music is the reason police is killin people in the streets, the be listening to it on the down low and going out and rapin the homeless and bitin off baby nutz. Brotha Lynch told me he actually has nightmares of Zagg And Crazy Locs kickin his door in, I had that same dream except different. My car ran outta gas on the freeway and then I put a crazy locs cd in the stereo and all of a sudden my tank was full and my cars horsepower jumped to 591, i get 91 miles to the gallon
I think of all those people in Ferguson gettin hyped up on crazy locs and crystal meth and tearin shit up....my father 2pac would be proud and would let Locs up into the ONE NIGGA NATION!

i wish i came back in time sooner to see Crazy Locs get born...Mama Locs didnt know she was gonna give birth to THE LAST DRAGON!

Crazy Locs is down to chase a dream! He should sig to siccness.net records.

Been bumpin Crazy Locs music since I was 2 years old...

Damn homie thats pretty deep.