Tupac Assassination DVD-Rip (LINK)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2005
h**p://files.filefront.com/TUPAC+ASSASSINATION+2007avi/;8879678;/fileinfo.html

OR

h**p://www.woofiles.com/dl-86267-Asartdpk-TUPACASSASSINATION2007.avi

Its the full dvd, props to whoever uploaded it...

Mar 13, 2003
HHmmmmm.....Frank Alexander pin point 2 key figures in Pac's death, i wonder who?!......I know one of them is going bankrupt!

It all remains to be seen....FBI also had a car tailing Pac the night he got shot, and still nothing 11yr's later...

May 12, 2002
Actual movie will be out in January. It's going to have the bonus features and all of that good stuff. I'm waiting for the screener and let you all know if it has anything extra on it.

Apr 6, 2005
6.5 or 7/10

got a question for anyone whos into the case

why was orlando anderson standing ALONE outside the mgm fight arena waiting for 2pac and his entourage to pass by, only to get stomped? what did he think he was gonna do, hulk his way through the bodyguards and give pac a beating alone?

now that is shady as fuck if you ask me

Mar 13, 2003
Heres a thought...Just a thought

Since the documentary is pointing toward a setup(assassination), i would guess that Orlando was in on a diversion. The only thing Orlando did not know is that he was going to end up dead in the end....Maybe Orlando thought one thing while the "real" people who wanted Pac dead had other things in mind?!

Another question is:

If the FBI had a car tailing Pac the whole night in Las Vegas, why did they do nothing to prevent or capture the suspect's in the car?!....HHHHhhhmmmmm
Basically why did they do nothing b4 or after the fact?

There are still a lot of questions we/I can ask about still even after seeing this Assassination of Tupac!

Aug 7, 2002
hahaha i wanna see what i told him to do in that whats this h**p shit! ima make ya'll mothafuckas look stupid as fuck at the end when ya'll see the enlightment