TUCSON POLICE OFFICER DEAD WOUNDING 2 DEPUTIES...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2008
Latest Update - June 2, 2008 1:05 pm - Tucson Police Officer Eric Hite has died after being shot during Sunday's shooting rampage. He was on life support after authorities say 25-year-old David Nickolas Delich shot him in the head. Hite, a 4 year veteran of the department is a 21 year veteran of the Air Force. He leaves behind a wife, one year old daughter and a son serving in the military.

During his first court appearance Monday morning, a judge ordered David Nickolas Delich to be held on 2.5 million dollars bond. He faces nine felony charges, including four counts of attempted murder.

The Pima County sheriff's department says Delich, 25, went on a shooting rampage Sunday morning shortly before 10 a.m. when Delich reportedly shot at two homes in the 8400 block of North Placita de la Manzana, near Shannon Road and Club Drive, Richard Kastigar, a Pima County Sheriff Bureau Chief said. Delitch, who was clad in camouflage, was driving a red Mustang convertible and was armed with an assault rifle and a large amount of ammunition, officials said.

A Sheriff's deputy spotted Delich west of Ina and Oracle roads and began to pursue him but when they reached the intersection, the gunman fired, striking the deputy in the right shoulder, Kastigar said.

The deputy continued to chase the Mustang but lost sight of it, he said.

Other officers caught up with the Mustang near Swan and River roads and the chase resumed, Kastigar said. More shots were fired around the Tanque Verde Bridge at Wrightstown Road but no one was injured.

During that pursuit, in the area of Tanque Verde Road and Tomahawk Trail, near Houghton Road, the driver made an abrupt left turn and fired at a Tucson Police officer. The officer was shot in the head, Kastigar said. The officer was taken to University Medical Center where he died Monday afternoon.

The gunman made his way on to the Mount Lemmon Highway where he would fire at another deputy, resulting in a mild wound to the head, Kastigar said.

The two deputies suffered from non-life threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital. They've been identified as Deputy Tory Schwartz and Deputy Eric Cervantez.

Delitch was located at Molino Basin and taken into custody. No motive has been determined.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
all bad.. one time i actually feel bad for a cops death.. he was trying to stop a dude who was shooting in random houses... actually trying to protect the people..sounds crazy huh? a cop risking his life for citizens ..

Apr 25, 2002
all bad.. one time i actually feel bad for a cops death.. he was trying to stop a dude who was shooting in random houses... actually trying to protect the people..sounds crazy huh? a cop risking his life for citizens ..

Man you know he was doin that shit just to get some cops attention so he could score some moving headshots.

Cops don't help normal people.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
na i dont know that was the case.. but he did have one neighbor targeted even posted it on his myspace. he shot up dudes house then went up the block and started shooting randomly.. and was shooting throught the city.. it was all over the news last night...for once though the piggys here showed restraint and didnt kill the shooter.. wich was not expected

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
haha damn u guys are cold. i feel bad for that cop man, he probably saved a few innocent lives, not if the headline read "Eric Hite was being investigated for shady business as a cop" then it woulda been kinda diff. Its not that i hate cops, its just that most cops i meet are fuckin douche bags. But i dont assume they all are, some might be "cool with a little hood flava"

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
haha damn u guys are cold. i feel bad for that cop man, he probably saved a few innocent lives, not if the headline read "Eric Hite was being investigated for shady business as a cop" then it woulda been kinda diff. Its not that i hate cops, its just that most cops i meet are fuckin douche bags. But i dont assume they all are, some might be "cool with a little hood flava"
They are only cool so they can gain the blocks trust, and send fools away for life.

May 16, 2008
the crazy thing is my mom was like one block over from where he dumped on the piglet..

and its true dude was mashin' across town dumpin' on random charaters in the game of life...

its like second time in a few months that something like this has happend here the time

the first time this dude was mobbin' in a dune buggy and was dumpin' on random shit then tried to

shoot a cop but the cop zapped his ass!!!

May 16, 2008
NAW NEVER HEARD OF THAT CAT

I KNOW PROPHET HE HAS THE FAMMOB SHIT AND HIS HOME-E'S CALLED LEATHAL WEAPONZ THEY HAD A CD ON HERE FOR SELL IT WAS PRETTY DOPE ITS CALLED
STREET MAZE...BUT ON THE REALS TUCSON REALLY DOESNT HAVE A RAP SCENE...
BUT ONCE ME BRO GETS HIS EQUIPMENT WE GONNA GET ON AND CRAKCIN'...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
IT HAS A SCENE U JUST GOTTA KNOW WHERE TO LOOK.. PUBLIC ACCESS CHANNEL 99 AND 98 HAVE VIDEOS FROM LOCAL ARTIST AND RAP SHOWS INTERVIEWS AND SUCH..AND THERE IS USUALLY LOCAL VENUES THAT SUPPORT RAP.. THINGS DONT GET OUTTA HAND SO THEY EXPERIENCE IS COOL....

GO AHEAD GUYS AND CONTINUE YOUR DEAD COP BASHING AND CELEBRATIONS,.. DIDN'T MEAN TO SIDE TRACK THE THREAD