Trying to go to Hong Kong, any tips?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
Lol I was in the navy for 8 years. When I 1st got in, that was one of the 1st places I went to on our way home from deployment. But if this dude got money to go to Hong Kong, then I suggest Thailand or Bangkok!

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
thanks for all the funny posts, people, and @ shea, why get the fds special when the shea special might mean getting big russian tiddies haha, great post!

I'm going to stay there between december 18-31 to visit a friend and a couple of in-laws.

@Mike, thanks for the information those tips will really come in handy, yeah, i'm just going to stay in hong kong but I'm planning on exploring the mainland portion as well. I'll let you know if i come through Xiamen; a tour will be much appreciated.

well...as of right now the cheapest price i've found is $1600, a little cheaper and i'll be golden.

May 27, 2009
One way you may be able to save a little money is to hit up Expedia or something like that and see what the flights look like.

Find out where the different airline's hub cities are. The check the prices directly from the hub city to HK. It may be cheaper to book 2 separate flights, one to the hub city, then one to Hong Kong.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Lol I didn't see that shit when I was in Hong Kong! Fuck Hong Kong that place STINKS! Hella cats got sick eatin that 3rd world cusine! Sitck to McDonalds and KFC if u go there.......
Guess you never went to Karaoke. Went to a place last night, where 2.000 girls like that work...

You can eat in all restaurants. No problem. Just don't eat the roasted dog from the street corner BBQ...