Tryin to get put on

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2005
Whats happnin This ya nig Smoke 1 jus tryin to see how a dago up and comer can get put on. I got flows but nigs out hea dont respect u if u dont bang so if a real nig from dago can help me and my team out holla at me and lets blow big in 06!

Jun 9, 2004
Smoke 1 Tha Ace said:
Whats happnin This ya nig Smoke 1 jus tryin to see how a dago up and comer can get put on. I got flows but nigs out hea dont respect u if u dont bang so if a real nig from dago can help me and my team out holla at me and lets blow big in 06!
i dont bang & i know what youre saying about not getting that respect. but real recognise real, & if you just show everyone, pirus, bloods, crips, ese, whoever that you is out to get yours, youll gain that respect, bottom line.

from little things i did in dago, has gotten me connects with some real westcoast bosses. just keep grinding & if u rubb elbows with a big dog, dont ride the jock & try to impress him, just kick back & let him know u a spitter. but dont go begging for him to do a track or something like that, cuz that can turn a good connect into someone who cant stand your ass!

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
FREAKS said:
i dont bang & i know what youre saying about not getting that respect. but real recognise real, & if you just show everyone, pirus, bloods, crips, ese, whoever that you is out to get yours, youll gain that respect, bottom line.

from little things i did in dago, has gotten me connects with some real westcoast bosses. just keep grinding & if u rubb elbows with a big dog, dont ride the jock & try to impress him, just kick back & let him know u a spitter. but dont go begging for him to do a track or something like that, cuz that can turn a good connect into someone who cant stand your ass!
FREAKS where the fuck you been..you been M.I.A. for a hot one....we was waiting for you on that beat contest..yeah i made it to the second round but got smoked by rasan....

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Smoke 1 Tha Ace said:
you dont bang...fuck that you need to start..nah Im just playing...I aint mad at ya..but if you waiting to get put on..that aint good..thats plagued dago for some years, you gotta make it happen to get noticed..there are alot of tight rappers,and just as many producers trying to make it.You should find an up and coming producer like rasan...buy some beats..why they at the low price,pay for your own studio time and be your own shot calla for your career.Id rather save and spend my own money even if it takes longer...then to run with a small group of upcomings on a upcoming label,and be a low priority....but if your spit is as tight as you say you can always find a producer who will work with you.My advice is buy 2-3 beats.record it professionally whether that be a studio or a pro-tools system..point being let someone who knows what they doing do it.use them 2-3 songs to promote your name locally..hand them out or whatnot,a producer might be more likely to work with you if they see that1. you are serious and aint gonna waste his time and paying out your pocket shows you serious about pushing your careeer not just sitting back and riding on someone else tail

Jun 9, 2004
50cal said:
FREAKS where the fuck you been..you been M.I.A. for a hot one....we was waiting for you on that beat contest..yeah i made it to the second round but got smoked by rasan....
my comp is completely froze at the pad.
cant even turn it on.
so i can only mess online when im at work.