Truth Claims To Put Minnesota "Back On The Map"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
With my first official album "Second Thoughts" due in May I'm choosin to put a first single out late March/early April

the track is called "Back On The Map" and it's something you've never heard from me.........the only thing I can relate it to is Krayzie Bone high off X :)

the beat is just crazy..........synthesized with all types of shit going on in the background

it's basically just a track reppin Minnesota...........all we really got here is Atmosphere & Brother Ali (whom are both verrrry talented, no disrepect) and then some other rappers who ain't really made it big commerically, well i'm here to do it

thanks for listening

- Truth

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Prince and Mint Condition are probably the biggest artists out of Minnesota. As for hip hop, not much from Minnesota has reached the masses, but I'm sure they have talented rappers just like everywhere else. Good luck with it.

Give us a link to hear somethin'.

Aug 5, 2002
ESCOBAR said:
was minnesota ever on the map?? no disrespect
I'm from MN and sad to say but no one has ever BLOWN up from here, you got DMG, Sandman, Atmosphere (Eyedea) that are on a national level but it's ready to blow, and if someone gets to it before me, more power to them.....................outro

Aug 5, 2002
Ay, truth post that link, I'm interested in hearing some of your music, I've been in the lab for about the last 6 months working on alot of things that will be ready to roll towards the end of this year, holla at me................outro

Feb 16, 2006
Hihlosis said:
Ay, truth post that link, I'm interested in hearing some of your music, I've been in the lab for about the last 6 months working on alot of things that will be ready to roll towards the end of this year, holla at me................outro
the track isn't gonna be released till March

the only track that i got on my PC right now is a track called "Imagine"

it wasn't recorded in a studio so excuse the quality but it's still good enough quality to enjoy, the album will be much more advanced than this though, this track is basically just 54 bar verse with a little hook at the beginning.........i recorded it last year, won't be on the album

Truth - Imagine
Produced By R-O-T Productions

Code:
http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UW50G6YITOH80B175XEPRVGPU

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
what about unknown prophets? they rep minnesota

Atmosphere (Eyedea)
why the fuck does everybody think eyedea is in atmosphere??. hear that shit all the time. last i expected to hear it from is a guy from MN

atmosphere is slug(mc) and ant(producer)...period. no eyedea

Feb 16, 2006
SiccFucc said:

why the fuck does everybody think eyedea is in atmosphere??. hear that shit all the time. last i expected to hear it from is a guy from MN

word...........slug is crazy though.......i opened for him a while back, crazy shit

Aug 5, 2002
SiccFucc said:

I put Eyedea in parentheses because of their flow style, not because they were one, abstract rap is what I think of it as, Unkown Prophets, Gamble, NE Time Productions fall in the same category...................outro

Feb 16, 2006
Likwid said:
Post some MN rap.
check the link i posted in this thread

and to the dude above you.......that's straight up disrespectful and you need to shut your fuckin mouth and learn more about hip hop, it's nothing about where you are from dumbass

Aug 5, 2002
Horror Netwrk said:
hahahahahah MINNESOTA... hahahaahahahhahahahahahahhaha
hahahahahahahaha GAYLORD hahahahahahhahahha

you obviously have never been here so use your fingers for something useful like sifting through the lint balls in your pocket instead of typing some shit you know nothing about, cake.................outro