Trump cuts welfare the party is over for Welfare Queens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
In 2010 I had a nice perpetual grow going. Had to go to ER for a kidney stone and ended up going on medi-cal. Said fuck it might as well apply for ebt and work the system. Got $200-300 a month and the guy at the liq store let me buy beer/cigs/blunts on ebt hahaha I was a piece of shit idc I did it fuck you if you judge me free money on you tax paying suckazzz. Thanks for supporting my habits

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Applied for fasfa when I enrolled in community college they gave me 3k cash and a debit card to withdrawal it. Spent half of it at the dispensary

Apr 5, 2016
Applied for fasfa when I enrolled in community college they gave me 3k cash and a debit card to withdrawal it. Spent half of it at the dispensary
that can be beneficial too. i know ppl that have accepted school loans/grants to start a biz at a low/delayed interest

or others that max out the loans and get a dirty doc to sign off on perm disability so it voids the loan.
etc...

street shit can have its advantages... but its better (imo) to cut that shit when not necessitated... "its easier to keep up, rather than catch up"

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I tricked it off on weed shoes food, made a lot of mistakes but I'm finally learning. FASFA is a grant i think cuz you don't have to pay it back it's free money. Idk if that's what a grant is but I took advantage, my sister told me about it and helped me do the online process. The card showed up one day but the money wasn't added to the account for a couple months.

Apr 5, 2016
I tricked it off on weed shoes food, made a lot of mistakes but I'm finally learning. FASFA is a grant i think cuz you don't have to pay it back it's free money. Idk if that's what a grant is but I took advantage, my sister told me about it and helped me do the online process. The card showed up one day but the money wasn't added to the account for a couple months.
it can be both grants and loans... u shood know what yer signing up for bro...

May 22, 2006
Swim once abused unemployment and food stamps. Swim even collected benefits for 3 months while he was in jail. Swim also grew weed and worked under the table at the same time. Swim would almost always spend his food stamps on crab legs and filet mignons. Swim pulled this shit off for the maximum amount of time during the recession. Times were good for swim.

Apr 5, 2016
Swim once abused unemployment and food stamps. Swim even collected benefits for 3 months while he was in jail. Swim also grew weed and worked under the table at the same time. Swim would almost always spend his food stamps on crab legs and filet mignons. Swim pulled this shit off for the maximum amount of time during the recession. Times were good for swim.
i know swim ;) lol