Trump (all political posts go here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
There's nothing racist about a Mexican with a mustache and a Sombrero

If Speedy Gonzalez was running across the border and signing up for free halealthcare because he has covid and was fat he couldn't be canceled because that would be considered culturally insensitive
1615387570573.png

Nov 16, 2005
While Bejin Biden is cut off from answering reporter questions during an appearance, Dems ranked thru the COVID relief bill that primarily bails put blue state and union pensions, in turn inflating our dollar even more than it already is with rising gas and food prices.

There are a lot of Pension execs and Union heads making the standard 10% off the top of this money for administration costs. All fluff and bullshit. Dems are simply paying off the appropriate groups that supported their campaign. All the while they sit protected from the National Guard in DC while COVID infected illegals are let into our cities, police departments are defended, and criminals are not prosecuted because its racist to send a black.person to jail

I'm glad the only thing tying me to US dollar inflation is my debt which works towards my advantage and all my savings and cash is tied up in crypto

Nov 16, 2005
Joe Bidens dogs were shipped away from their owners because one of them bit a secret service

There are no bad dogs only bad owners

These dogs knew they had to get away from the Biden crime family

Unfortunately they were probably abused sexually just like Bidens kids

Props: NotAllThere
Nov 16, 2005
"Conspiracy theories" aren't allowed on social media, unless you're spreading unverified claims that Asians are being murdered everywhere because of Trump & WuFlu "hate"--instead of black-on-Asian crimes of opportunity & one white guy's alleged homicidal sexual addiction.

Nov 16, 2005
what y'all know about HR1 bill?

The US sucks now and we have elections like they do in Central Africa

Dems will ballot harvest every last low income apartment complex, retirement home, and homeless shelter going forward and stuff the ballot boxes where needed just like they did to get Biden elected, except now it will be protected by law

But democrats feel the ends justify the means and that they are morally superior than "stupid uneducated southerners and rednecks" who are brainwashed by Trump

Liberals always know better, This is communism the collective knows better than the individual.

It's world population control, It's maintaining power of the highest order

It's the Demons v Christ, good v Evil

But at least for now for retarded brown kids will only be made fun of for being fat and retarded, not for being brown

Props: NotAllThere

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
"Conspiracy theories" aren't allowed on social media, unless you're spreading unverified claims that Asians are being murdered everywhere because of Trump & WuFlu "hate"--instead of black-on-Asian crimes of opportunity & one white guy's alleged homicidal sexual addiction.
Just like that faggot lebron crying over it and ignoring the treatment of Asian slaves making his products 😂

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
what y'all know about HR1 bill?

The US sucks now and we have elections like they do in Central Africa

Dems will ballot harvest every last low income apartment complex, retirement home, and homeless shelter going forward and stuff the ballot boxes where needed just like they did to get Biden elected, except now it will be protected by law

But democrats feel the ends justify the means and that they are morally superior than "stupid uneducated southerners and rednecks" who are brainwashed by Trump

Liberals always know better, This is communism the collective knows better than the individual.

It's world population control, It's maintaining power of the highest order

It's the Demons v Christ, good v Evil

But at least for now for retarded brown kids will only be made fun of for being fat and retarded, not for being brown
It sounds like you have a lot to work through internally, my friend....are you doing alright?

Maybe this shit is all a surprise to you, but I was told all this shit as a youth, I was very aware of what the world was and what it would become. Your rants (and they are justified because they are your thoughts and feelings) come off as though you are surprised. This is why you must spend little time and effort on things you cannot change and focus on self, otherwise you don't progress in life and the cess pool will drown you. Take care of yourself breh.

Nov 16, 2005
It sounds like you have a lot to work through internally, my friend....are you doing alright?

Maybe this shit is all a surprise to you, but I was told all this shit as a youth, I was very aware of what the world was and what it would become. Your rants (and they are justified because they are your thoughts and feelings) come off as though you are surprised. This is why you must spend little time and effort on things you cannot change and focus on self, otherwise you don't progress in life and the cess pool will drown you. Take care of yourself breh.
Yeah I'm good now had to get that off my chest. I try to only worry about things that affect me directly but it's so hard sometimes I feel like I'm constantly being baited but I take the bait.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You are being baited, my friend. Have you noticed how in electricity, on this planet, negative is ground? To be grounded is to be negative, it is the only way to positively fluctuate as even electricity flows away from it.. The world around is a false narrative, a false reality if you will. How you manage self and your own mindset is key to unlocking your full potential and true happiness. It (the world around you) will always try to test you, maintain focus on who you are and the personal bubble you want to exist. Forget everything else as it is illusion and conjecture. If you don't you will only live to die and become entrapped by what you are not.

Nov 16, 2005
California teachers are receiving COVID hardship bonuses so that you can teach your own kids at home. Teachers refused to go back to work unless plexiglass is put up between kids and millions of gallons of hand sanitizer is purchased from China (which only weakens ones immune system). Teachers also were instrumental in prolonging the COVID hysteria. Once the millions of dollars are spent, modifications to classrooms are made, unions paid off, and kids go back to school, COVID will be a thing of the past.

So glad we spent millions on plexiglass and hand sanitizer for schools where kids have a 99.999% survival rate

Nov 16, 2005
Joe Bidens inaugural priest under investigation.

The man is the most phoney catholic to walk the earth.

When a priest is in trouble you know it's some sick shit involving kids.

Seems to be a common theme amongst the Bidens.

Most Liberals are okay with pedophilia and consider racism a much worst sin.