Trump (all political posts go here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
i liked Trump long before he ran. I still like him now.
The media hasn’t been able to sway me regardless of their tactics.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Holy hell

DRAIN THE SWAMP

This big bank whore named Donald John Trump never intended to rid us of the crooks in Washington. The swamp draining he was talking of was the US Treasury aka our money.

Stop thumping your chest pridefully for supporting oppressors, whether on the left, right, or middle. I have to really question WHAT THE FUCK you are doing on a rap website and you vote for oppression every four goddamn years.

RAP is anti-establishment, you're not supposed to be or feel welcome in the house if you can't follow the rules.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"You get a bailout, you get a bailout, you get a bailout, and you get a bailout."

YOU need to just pull yourself up by the boot straps and maybe work a little harder at life because YOU are not getting a bailout. The 40-70 hours/week you spend away from your family just to put a roof over their head and food in their stomachs, pfffff please. This money needs to go to wealthy oil executives who play golf 6 days/week. They have mistresses who need their rent paid, ok. Look, those babies aren't going to abort themselves. Stop acting like you owed some shit aight.

You can quote Donald Jewrman Trump when he says you and your family "can go fuck themselves."

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Holy hell

DRAIN THE SWAMP

This big bank whore named Donald John Trump never intended to rid us of the crooks in Washington. The swamp draining he was talking of was the US Treasury aka our money.

Stop thumping your chest pridefully for supporting oppressors, whether on the left, right, or middle. I have to really question WHAT THE FUCK you are doing on a rap website and you vote for oppression every four goddamn years.

RAP is anti-establishment, you're not supposed to be or feel welcome in the house if you can't follow the rules.
May 2019
Charlie Munger - "If the government prints too much money, it ends up like Valenzuela."
62k views

meanwhile a bunch of below average homers and a bunch of wannabe reality series heifers to the tune of 1 billion have watched Beyonce's Halo video

Next time you are considering having a simpish relationship with one of these mouth breathers, remember who TF they are

Props: RAVAGE
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Executive Order 13915 of April 14, 2020Providing an Order of Succession Within the Department of the Interior
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Federal Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, 5 U.S.C. 3345 et seq., it is hereby ordered that:

Section 1. Subject to the provisions of section 3 of this order, the officers named in section 2, in the order listed, shall act as and perform the functions and duties of the office of Secretary of the Interior (Secretary) during any period when both the Secretary and the Deputy Secretary of the Interior have died, resigned, or are otherwise unable to perform the functions and duties of the office of Secretary.

Sec. 2. Order of Succession. (a) Solicitor of the Department of the Interior;

(b) Assistant Secretary of the Interior in charge of Policy, Management, and Budget;

(c) Assistant Secretary of the Interior in charge of Land and Minerals Management;

(d) Assistant Secretary of the Interior in charge of Water and Science;

(e) Assistant Secretary of the Interior for Fish and Wildlife;

(f) Assistant Secretary of the Interior in charge of Indian Affairs; and

(g) Assistant Secretary of the Interior in charge of Insular and International Affairs.

Sec. 3. Exceptions. (a) No individual who is serving in an office listed in section 2 of this order in an acting capacity shall, by virtue of so serving, act as Secretary pursuant to this order.

(b) Notwithstanding the provisions of this order, the President retains discretion, to the extent permitted by the Federal Vacancies Reform Act of 1998, to depart from this order in designating an acting Secretary.

Start Printed Page 21734
Sec. 4. Revocation of Executive Order. Executive Order 13244 of December 18, 2001 (Providing an Order of Succession Within the Department of the Interior), is hereby revoked.

  THE WHITE HOUSE, April 14, 2020. Filed 4-16-20; 11:15 am]
[FR Doc. 2020-08392
Billing code 3295-F0-P