True Blood on HBO - Thread contains SPOLIERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Ive been up all night looking for a torrent but I guess it didnt air this week....shitsweak lol

@ Cash SPOILER ALERTS!!...I thought lafayette was dead for sure @ the end of season one. When they showed it was the vodoo lady I was like WTF...another spoiler is that Godrick (sp) wasnt supposed to make it out of the Fellowship of the sun church. They actually have him meet the sun and he dosent just evaporate like on the show...he goes out pretty messy like every other vampire would.

Jan 18, 2006
so all that build up for the bitch and she got taken out so easily lol
not only that it happened right at the beginning of the episode it seemed. We still dont know what Sookie is and how they gonna show bill get kidnapped like that and makes us wait 6 to 8 months to find out who did it although im pretty sure i know who? Definitely a weak finale but i love the show regardless. What really urked me is was that the finale wasnt last week, i tried to turn it on and it was repeat.

Jan 2, 2004
I don't think it was Eric.. Probably somebody hired by Eric though.. Eric's a stronger vampire than Bill and wouldn't need silver I don't think.. But maybe, he just wanted to make it easy.

He was wearing gloves to protect himself from the silver.

Feb 16, 2009
I don't think it was Eric.. Probably somebody hired by Eric though.. Eric's a stronger vampire than Bill and wouldn't need silver I don't think.. But maybe, he just wanted to make it easy.

He was wearing gloves to protect himself from the silver.
i was thinking somebody hired by the queen most likely...
just wondering does anybody know if she's supposed to be the queen of ALL vampires or just the queen of north america or what?

and yeah, mary anne went out like a bitch. x did too.

Nov 20, 2005
i wanna know why sookie didnt just say yes? i thought she was going to ruin their relationship.

who the fuck kidnapped bill. the ending was more interesting than seeing mary ann and tara's psycho bf die but im glad they gone cuz that shit was weird and out of place.

i know sookie is a telepath but what is jason?

~k.

Sep 28, 2002
i wanna know why sookie didnt just say yes? i thought she was going to ruin their relationship.

who the fuck kidnapped bill. the ending was more interesting than seeing mary ann and tara's psycho bf die but im glad they gone cuz that shit was weird and out of place.

~k.
i remember sumone saying he is a special being but the he got took over by marryann, so what does that mean about jason? fuck now to wait 9-10 mnths

Feb 8, 2003

~k.

In the book Lorena(his maker) and the queen is behind bills kidnapping and they hold him hostage and tortures, sexual abuse him while sookie thinks he just disappeared Theres also suppose to be warewolf, charming sookie

Looks like season 3 is gonna be about finding bill and eric getting closer to sookie while bill missing.

Jan 18, 2006
heres a little info for season 3

Alan Ball Spills 'True Blood' Season 3
33 comment(s)
September 12, 2009 03:16:48 GMT

Maryann ends her eccentricities in season 2, Sookie is not pure human, and a bad news character is coming to season 3.
Alan Ball
See larger image
© Albert L. Ortega/PR Photos

Alan Ball spared sometime talking about his show "True Blood" which will wrap up its second season on Sunday, September 13. Among the things that he discussed in an interview with TV Squad are the facts that a few members will no longer be seen in season three while some are getting more screen time.

Asked whether Eric, who already became a big part of season 2, will finally get together with Sookie, Ball said, "I can't tell you if they're going to get together, because that's going to ruin the anticipation." He added, "But, if you've been following season two, he's definitely been doing things to make her more vulnerable and more susceptible to him. And he does want her, he's just not sure why. I think it's deeper than just, 'I want her because Bill Compton has her'. Although that's part of it, because Eric is a total alpha-dog."

The third season is loosely based on Charlaine Harris' third novel from the "Sookie Stackhouse" series, "Club Dead". Ball spilled, "...I'm not giving anything away when I say that we'll meet the Vampire King of Mississippi, Russell Edgington. And we'll encounter werewolves for the first time in the flesh; we've heard about them, but we'll meet them. I'm very excited about the character of Debbie Pelt. She's bad news."

Ball went further in revealing what season 3 would be like, saying "Everybody is struggling with identity in season three - What am I? Who am I? What is my life? ...And some people are like, 'Am I human? I always thought I was, but maybe I was wrong'. In one particular case, its like, 'Yes, honey, you were wrong'." Pressed further by TV Squad, Ball admitted that Sookie is not 100 percent human and that she is aware of it.

Those who will not be back for the third season next summer would be Godric, who is "really dead", and second season's villain, Maryann.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
My sister got seasons 1 and 2 of this show. I started watching the first season and got into it. Still haven't started season 2, though, but I will when I have time. It's not as bad as I thought it'd be. Some things are kinda cheesy, but it's pretty good for the most part. Season 3 starts in June, so I need to watch the second one so I can watch the third one when it starts.