True Blood on HBO - Thread contains SPOLIERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I have had a reversal of my decision on this show. Went to my cousin's house and watch some episodes of it and I am hooked now. I would like to own the DVD set of season one.

Feb 8, 2003
I really dig this show me and my ol lady watch this shit every sunday together. I seen it from teh beginning.

I want to know about that pig lady too. I just started watching this season and Im hooked
That mary ann lady suppose to be devil or a demon(just another evil character since they had renee the killer last seaon) they propbaly kill her before the end of this season.

That homo Layfette is the most entertaining one on the show he have me laughing hard he beat the fuck out that other negro this past sunday.
Sookie body be looking right naked when bill tear it up. Did yall know they getting married in real life?

I think I can see where the third season gonna go its gonna be bill & Eric fighting over sookie since she drunk his blood too.

Sep 5, 2008
I was digging the first season, it was pretty good.

Now I just dont know where the show is going. It's like they don't want to focus on one main enemy for the season but at the same time they do. Getting a little out there.

Feb 8, 2003
Now I just dont know where the show is going. It's like they don't want to focus on one main enemy for the season but at the same time they do. Getting a little out there.
My same thoughts. Looks like they gonna do some shit were Bill Compton be the good vampire then Eric the Evil vampire since he basically is shitting on Bill and doing evil things(got bills old stalker back ion his life and trying to take his bitch)

Also why the fuck they waiting a year to air the next season? They said they are gonna begin filming the third season in december then air it next summer

Sep 24, 2006
id like to check it out just dont wanna shell out the money for season 1 right now so ima have to hold off but looked alright from the previews i saw

Mar 16, 2005
my wife started watching this therefore I did too. It's entertaining when we dvr it and nothing else is on. I wouldnt go out of my way to catch it but thats what dvr is for right.

1)lafeyette is my fav character
2)Sookie has a great body
3)that devil check still serves no purpose to show IMO
4)something isnt right with the cook guy and i think he is going to be a third type of "being"

Mar 16, 2005
oh yeah Jessica the new vampire chick bill turned...She's smoking when in make up and not all good girlish, also funny! She is a character that has long term potential.

Jan 18, 2006
I like how the story is unfolding, im really getting sick of that Bull beezy though whatever the fuck she is a greek god/devil. I think that will be the main thing that happens before the season is over is everyone combining forces to take her out.

Aug 16, 2003
I like how the story is unfolding, im really getting sick of that Bull beezy though whatever the fuck she is a greek god/devil. I think that will be the main thing that happens before the season is over is everyone combining forces to take her out.
I think your right. There gonna have to find some kind of way to punch that pigs ticket lol...

My girl has read all the books and she keeps telling me some shits about to go down but she wont say. Shes also bitching at me thought because they keep changing things from the book but the storyline so far has been pretty similar. She did kind of spoil it a little and said that there are some more kinds of beings then weve seen so far in the series.

Mar 16, 2005
my wife started watching this therefore I did too. It's entertaining when we dvr it and nothing else is on. I wouldnt go out of my way to catch it but thats what dvr is for right.

4)something isnt right with the cook guy and i think he is going to be a third type of "being"
never thought that, maybe he is a werewolf he gots alot of facial hair haha

Sep 28, 2002
i dont know if anyone else caught this... but the women shifter said that the maryann cant control special beings, only humans. well one person she never got under her spell or whatever was the drunk detective, with the broken arm, maybe he is a special being.... just a thought

Jan 2, 2004

The cook guy has Post Traumatic Stress from Iraq I believe it was said last year... I think that's why he's so off.

But this is like my favorite new show that has come out in the last couple years.. Have a lot of friends that like it, too..