Trooper to 118 mph Cliff Harris: 'Who’s got the marijuana?'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
LoLing it Bro, but from where ever Ur from regardless there are straight up G's out there.... I'm from San Jo and I klnow damn well that frisco is straight up Hood just because it has one district full of homosexual individuals.... U mad and U had to jab that way.. don't B mad breh, Com'on now it's a huskie fan who is talking chit.... just saying....
What is that supposed to mean? Please dont tell me you are a Cal fan. The most underachieving team in the Pac-12. They pull in top Cali guys every year....and can barely go .500. Remember the last 2 years when the Dawgs BEAT them? And the last time yall went to a Rose Bowl? I dont even think you're daddy was born yet.

Or Maybe youre a Stanford fan. Dont even let me go there. You have been good for 3 years. 3 Years. And you have the WORST fan support on the entire West Coast.

UW is the second most accomplished team in the Pac behind USC....all-time.

Oct 3, 2006
LOL @ Cliff getting caught with driving a RENTAL car, with NO license, REEKING of weed. And they let him go. I dont know how they operate in the back country of Oregon, but in Seattle...you go to JAIL for that. 118MPH on a freeway is at the very LEAST reckless driving. He is 50 mph's OVER THE SPEED LIMIT. WITH AN ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE SMELLING UP A CAR...ON SUSPENDED L's.

ANd Chip is the douchenozzle of all douchenozzles. I want to see Oregon fall solely so i can see that man get blackballed from college football. He represents all that is wrong in CFB IMO....he is right up there with guys like Kiffin and Saban.

Why do you say that?

Oct 3, 2006
He is an arrogant slime ball that cheats, and then lies about it. He is just a weasely little shit IMHO. Is some of the hate becuase he is the HC at Oregon? Sure. However, i liked Belotti...A LOT.
haha...

And about the Stanford fan base, I think it's cause people in Palo Alto and those little surrounding areas just don't really care about college football.That's just what I think. It is pathetic that they got a 50k seat stadium, but averages alot less than that though.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Damn going 120 smoking rope and getting off?...Its nice to have a talent that people love you for..

"can i take a look at the ring" That trooper was in awe of these young cats.....In the south (sec) country its worse though....They would prolly cover up murders for thier players...