Trix Cereal...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
shit wasn't shaped like fruit when I was a kid, trix was kix with flavor & color. I remember copping one time after I was grown tho and poured out the cereal and was like "wtf? they're fruit shaped now?" I prefer the round puffs tho, it takes longer to get soggy. but then again milk be hella fucking with my stomach so I don't really get on cereal. and those things are round puffs, if you call them balls and you're putting them in your mouth you hella gay
LOL, same shit happened to me. I was like "What the hell is this?"

I don't eat cereal that much. When I do, I roll with Frosted Flakes, Pops, and Fruity Pebbles.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
man i was broken hearted to the fullest 2x

1st, was when they stopped making the Rice Krispy Treat Cereal

Then when they stopped making French Toast Crunch

i fuck with ohs, kix, Honey bunches of oats, corn pops, apple jacks, all captain crunch

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^you fuck with the crunch cuz you a captain

GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2005
LOL@ THIS THREAD SHOWIN PEOPLES AGE.

they werent always shaped like fruit and i thought that shit was retarded when they started makin it look like fruit.

~k.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
LOL@ THIS THREAD SHOWIN PEOPLES AGE.

they werent always shaped like fruit and i thought that shit was retarded when they started makin it look like fruit.

~k.
I know....I remember pouring myself a bowl of trix and seeing them fruity ass shapes and saying "what part of the game is this?!?!?!?" :confused:

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Lucky Charms used to be my shit... damn, I don't even remember the last time I ate cereal. Cereal is like the best too, shit, Imma have to go buy me some now.