Trix Cereal...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
shit wasn't shaped like fruit when I was a kid, trix was kix with flavor & color. I remember copping one time after I was grown tho and poured out the cereal and was like "wtf? they're fruit shaped now?" I prefer the round puffs tho, it takes longer to get soggy. but then again milk be hella fucking with my stomach so I don't really get on cereal. and those things are round puffs, if you call them balls and you're putting them in your mouth you hella gay

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Bootleg shit. haha jp. All I eat is honey bunches of oats and fruity pebbles.

honey bunches of oats is the shit. that and Oh's. oh, and there's some like bran or fiber cereal....something that doesn't look all that good on the box but that shit is hella delicious. they're square shaped O's and the bowl on the box is damn near empty. whenever I cop that cereal it's gone within 2 days.....sometimes the same day depending on how much I smoke

Apr 8, 2005
that shit is dumb anyways, i stay with the cinnomen toast crunch, fruity pebbles, cocoa pebbles, cookie crunch, rice krispies, and honey bunchs of oats

Dec 27, 2002
oh, and there's some like bran or fiber cereal....something that doesn't look all that good on the box but that shit is hella delicious. they're square shaped O's and the bowl on the box is damn near empty. whenever I cop that cereal it's gone within 2 days.....sometimes the same day depending on how much I smoke

hell yea

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Oh's, i got kix and Captain Crunch Berries Downstairs that I mix everytime. MMM delicious. cinnamon toast crunch wuz the shit, Honeycomb is koo every once in a while. Damn, just kids' cereal in general. It puts a smile on my face.