TRAJIK1 "SUICIDE NOTE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
What up people, I haven't been active on these boards for a while now, if you're a Sicc OG you might remember me, but either way I just released my solo "Suicide Note" after 10 damn years of work, set backs, and plans. I have one track on itunes right now, a few more coming, and a few tracks on youtube. If you're interested check it out, $10, 17 tracks. The first 20 people will get some bonus cd's as well.

Devilish Ways Recordings - Home
DWR — Home

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Going thru my email I found that old summertime song we were going to do.
Need another 8 bars from you brown!! B @BROWNDNA

May 31, 2006
VERSACERO @VERSACERO I actually never stopped writing to keep my creative side active. The only reason i stopped recording is because some punk who i wont mention stole my studio but with Big Rhino dropping a new cd i might drop something with him. I actually have a unreleased song with big rhino if i can find it i'll post it up later on. Im trying to become a millionaire breh i got my mind on other things nowdays but we might make it happen soon.

Mr G @Mr G aka mr international corporate business man i fucks with your lifetyle breh. Nothing but success to you brotha. Damn bro i still remember that song. I still have the protools session. Im down to finish that track.

Chree @Chree py mothafucka. Whats up loco!

TRAJIK1 @TRAJIK1 Do you have any hard copys? ill cop one for sure.

EDIT: Uweeeeee i found the song.

Chreeping - Browndna Feat. Samantha B, Waste of sperm and Big Rhino

"And even when im married i'll still be chreeping on my wife with my first love (music)"

Last edited:
May 31, 2006
Mr G @Mr G lol Yeah! that dude stay burning bridges. Not long ago i bumped into someone from his camp and surprisingly they said whats up. Apparently they aint cool with him anymore either. Im not going to front though as a rapper he is dope but as a human being eh.

Last edited:
Props: Mr G and Mr G
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
VERSACERO @VERSACERO I actually never stopped writing to keep my creative side active. The only reason i stopped recording is because some punk who i wont mention stole my studio but with Big Rhino dropping a new cd i might drop something with him. I actually have a unreleased song with big rhino if i can find it i'll post it up later on. Im trying to become a millionaire breh i got my mind on other things nowdays but we might make it happen soon.

Mr G @Mr G aka mr international corporate business man i fucks with your lifetyle breh. Nothing but success to you brotha. Damn bro i still remember that song. I still have the protools session. Im down to finish that track.

"And even when im married i'll still be chreeping on my wife with my first love (music)"

Sure do

DWR — Trajik1: Suicide Note

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

Ssdd out here in Mr G @Mr G hood now lol. We needa kick it again lol. That last time at Jack was the shit lol