Trajik "The Mystery" Album Release Party Pics...(INCLUDING SNUG BRIM)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2007
no im not labeling him as a christian, just a way to call that whole no curse songs, if he just didnt curse, it mgiht be somewhat not as weird to me, but the fact that he would censor if other people would curse on his records is kinda weird to me, just my 0.02, im not trying to start an arguement

Jul 7, 2002
If I remember right when we put that CD together there was virtually no cussing on it so we decided to edit out the 2 or 3 "foul" words that were on it so it could be entirely radio servicable. We didn't have a shit ton of money at the time so having a CD we could just give to radio or DJ's and know there would be no issues was a plus.

As far as I know it had nothing to do with being "christian" or not.

Jan 30, 2007
ok this christian thing is goin in the wrong direction, and i taken too seriously, i dont mean him beign christian, i just ....jokingly call it that cause of the no cursing stuff, so i guess i should have asked, is the new cd also no cursing? thats all i wanted to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.