Trajik "The Mystery" Album Release Party Pics...(INCLUDING SNUG BRIM)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
@ Big Lurch...Are You Hating On That? My Nig Did That Out Of Respect For His Fam.. You Ain't Gotta Curse To Be Hard.. Like It Or Not My People Still Has A Fan Base With Using Curse Words Or Not Using Them.. And I bet more half his album can make it on the radio because of him not using them words..

Sep 26, 2002
wait he was "christian rap" too?

i thought it was only the broken chains dude....

that broken chains song is pretty dope

but how the dude was blaming tech for his mistakes was fucked up...

fuck religion
love god

Jan 30, 2007
Relle$h said:
@ Big Lurch...Are You Hating On That? My Nig Did That Out Of Respect For His Fam.. You Ain't Gotta Curse To Be Hard.. Like It Or Not My People Still Has A Fan Base With Using Curse Words Or Not Using Them.. And I bet more half his album can make it on the radio because of him not using them words..
no im not hatin on dude, seems like a cool cat, i just dont see why he would wonna go with the radio industry, or for whatever reason he chooses not to curse or let people curse on his records

Apr 25, 2002
Radio is a good promotional tool... and I don't know about the not letting people curse on his records... I doubt he would tell somebody like a homie don't cus on my record...

Feb 3, 2003
Lurch, homie, speak on the situation if you know the situation only. He did his last album out of respect for his family. His new album is different and listen to it then speak. Your opinion is respected.

Jan 30, 2007
ok thats why i asked if he still does that whole "christian rap" i got nothing against his shit, him, or his people, hes a talented dude, im just not into songs beign censored on a cd..like in my city, he wasnt cursin by tech n kutt were and it was cut out or dj'd out or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.