Trajik and Below Zero!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Funny you say that because I am working on something now. I will have more details soon, but I am looking into a rental of the Memorial Hall in Joplin for a big jump off for the Spring. Mary and 2 The Point Promotions is going to help with the set up. It will be an all age show

Feb 3, 2003
No. I had not heard about that. I sat down and talked with Shawn the other day. His birthday is this weekend and he wanted to talk more about it but since we have snow coming, I just called him. Anyway, Mary is a DIE HARD promotions person as we both know, and I figured she could provide a lot of assistance in that field. I would love a KC theme, but figured since it was in Joplin, doing a SHOW-ME-STATE type show with Missouri cats in general. Maybe an Apollo like setting or something. Just an idea. Any suggestions let me know. I am game for whatever.

Feb 3, 2003
Cool. I figure the "MC" should be someone big. Thought about Court Dog's boy Lil Derek from Mississippi, Yaeger has said he will run the tables and sound for us, Shawn is working commercial strategies already, Mary has said she would promote, a street team is not hard to find, airplay (as we all know) is free for anyone 70 Mile related. Its a good central point to lure Springfield, Joplin, Columbia, St. Louis, and KC cats. Not sure who to bring down, but there are a ton of artists that we can holla at. There will be a cash prize for a winner, and some of the known artists that have a reputation already would perform during the begining, interlude, and the end!

Feb 3, 2003
Good looking out shep. This is the type of thing I want. I want motivated people with people that will help promote and support this event. I will get all the details together soon. I will talk with Heat, the connections in Joplin, 2 The Point Promotions, etc..

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i don't know about doing a apollo type show.... rappers are very egotistical people :)

they get pissed off really easy so doing something where you are pitting them against one another for their entire set is not always a good idea....

if you want some sort of competition, how bout freestyle battle. those always go over well.

let's make this shit happen!

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
KC-Ghost said:
Freestyle battle sounds good. Shep, get at me. I am VERY MUCH into the works on this.
Yo, really want to see this happen... should be tight! hit me up at [email protected]

when you guys come up with a flier design, let me know so i can start doing some promotion in springfield... i work in the computer labs on campus so i can pretty much print as many out (black and white) as i want at no cost.

let's do this!

shep