Trajik and Below Zero!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Just wanted to keep everyone updated on what Trajik and Below are into now. A lot of work with the Teneko Bros is going on as well as Rueben. Trajik and Below are working on a joint project with both of them on the CD. Trajik's whole style has changed and Below's lyrics are never better. Project should be completed about the end of Feb, with a CD pushing late this spring so be on the look out.

Jul 7, 2002
jesse james said:
i knew trajik was a little more G'd then his music was allowing, no offense to heat and 70mile
No offense taken...

And for the record, Trajik was allowed to do pretty much anything he wanted to musically. Nobody made him rap mainstream, and nobody prevented him from rapping "hard." You do the math.

But yes, the new shit is very nice.

Feb 3, 2003
Heat is right. In no way am I saying that he was limited in his first album by 70 Mile. That was Trajik's choice to sound bubble gum. That first album suited Trajik, but he has learned a lot from that and has grown from it.

Jul 7, 2002
OH yeah...and Jesse, if you think 70 has a "soft" sound, wait until your hear 3rd's new shit, and my newest artist GrewSum. I think they'll change your view.

Aug 26, 2002
u know they call me Mr.Show Me, show me, you know i got yall back herrre
did u ever get at that store in Northwest Plaza, i put the number up on a thread in herre , gotta look for it

Jan 12, 2003
Heat Myser said:
OH yeah...and Jesse, if you think 70 has a "soft" sound, wait until your hear 3rd's new shit, and my newest artist GrewSum. I think they'll change your view.
Believe this. 3rd's sound is all street! Its nothing like any other 70 Mile artist has put out. You will be feeling his shit alot!

Jul 7, 2002
Relle$h said:
I recall someone from an old Trajik post saying Trajik was limited on his album and it was not Heat who said that>>>
I know you're just trying to throw some info down on the thread Rellesh, and I got love for you...so don't take this as a comment directed at you.

And even though Trajik, Below, and myself aren't working together anymore I still got love for them cats.

With that said...

Fuck anybody that says Trajik was "limited" on his last album, Fuck anybody that thinks I manipulate my artists in anyway, Fuck anybody that has a problem with the way I do business, and Fuck anybody that has a problem with the way 70 Mile conducts business.

Trajik's first CD was Trajik, plain and simple...he did him on that shit - don't forget it.

I'm dropping this shit there before I get off topic, but remember that shit...he did him, not 70 Mile.

FOLD

Jul 7, 2002
Trajik is still under contract with 70 Mile Entertainment so he is technically on the label although we are currently working on no projects. Below was never actually in contract with 70 Mile, it was a handshake backing, and we have chosen to move in seperate directions with future projects.

Jul 7, 2002
70 Mile is currently working on projects with 3rd Degree & GrewSum. We are also working with LDS Recording & Management and Zig on their re-release of The Golden Era.

Feb 3, 2003
Heat is right. Trajik did Trajik at the time. That is what he wanted to do and from the feedback he got from several people, and in a way to put his shit out with a different point, he has changed.

Trajik is working on a solo project with a lot of Tekneko on it, and is also doing an album with him and Below. They have laid down several new songs and they will be SO different than what you have heard.

3rd Degree's shit is raw. He knows that his shit is street and is bangin'. I can not wait to hear the completed album. I remember sitting with him at dinner talking about the look of the album cover for his first project. You could see the ambition in his eyes. 3rd LOVES TO SPIT, and LOVES TO KEEP IT REAL. That is what will make him a good artist.

I won't speak on 70 Mile and why there is seperation now, but I know this much, I will always support 3rd (he knows this), and I will always represent Trajik and Below. 3rd, if you need help pushin' units, promoting, etc..., you know how to get at me.

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Its all good baby when its all said and done your still a part of this I wouldnt have it no other way. I got hella respect for everyone that used to be afelitated(I know i didnt spell that right but fuck it thats why im me) with 70mile and wouldnt mind us gettin back together to work together. We all started slackin in the game and no one person is to blame.