traffic school

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
DubbC415 said:
especially since the teacher said he saw his wife get obliterated to pieces in a hit and run...now that was real funny and put me in a good mood.

QUOTE]

was the guy asian? my traffic school teacher said the same thing

Apr 25, 2002
maculentways said:
what the fuck is all this comedy shit?
It's a guy trying to be funny and crack shitty jokes while he tells you traffic laws.

The guy who taught my class was kinda funny... Well HE wasn't funny but he kept telling funny drunk driving stories about his friends.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
G-Dubb said:
It's a guy trying to be funny and crack shitty jokes while he tells you traffic laws.

The guy who taught my class was kinda funny... Well HE wasn't funny but he kept telling funny drunk driving stories about his friends.

and those are always the funniest stories...but seriously, there were some crazy stories. some dood got like 18 dui's or something...

Dec 2, 2005
my teaher knew what he was doing though..he spoke about all the phony teachers and everything....if any of yall had him...he the truck driver dude that say "went a million miles as a truck driver with no accidents tickets or nothing...and still going.." but yeh iono

Jan 11, 2006
im in the middle of it right now, shits HELLA boring haha. a lot of it is like reading the dmv handout/book so im skippin a lotta sections. it says for alameda/fremont u have to verify ur id or sum shit by:
1) pay 8.99 online and answer a few questions like ur lisence expriation date and sum otha shit or

2) u print out the final test and take it to sum official dood and pay(5-10 i think) to take it in front of him, but if u do it that way and u fail u gotta pay him again to watch u take another test.

so sounds like 1st is better cuz u can keep takin it til u pass n just pay 9.99 + 8 sumtin.

Dec 2, 2005
Just thought i'd reshow this thread back up to the main page...since pretty much a shit load of traffic info is posted here already...