traffic school

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
i was gonna do school but its only saturdays and im on spring break so i got time to kill. anyone know a good site? ive been lookin at the list of sites they gave me to find the best price but theres hella

Apr 25, 2002
I went to "Pizza & Comedy" traffic school once... It was ok but hella long and a waste of a Saturday.

Now I always do the online ones, you can stop whenever you want and start again later. Last time I went here: http://www.trafficschooltogo.com/

After you pass they send the certificate to court for you, I think you need to check on the site to see if they're certified for your county though.

Dec 2, 2005
i did the fuckin GREAT COMEDY or some shit...dude was ok as a teacher...but either way comedy full or not..IT IS A WASTE>..but anything to get a point off right??? nah but at the end of the day...you know or you refresh hella info to yourself about the law and stuff...probably knocks some sense into what you might not want to do anymore of what you've been doing hahah...but yehhh..all in alll...PRETTY DAMN BORING>..

Dec 2, 2005
points??? oh yeah im not sure but yeh your insurance will raise if you don't erase it...and as far as discounts...ummm...nahh

Dec 2, 2005
they'll kick your ass out if you fall asleep too...fuckin school...the place i went to had those hard ass fold out seats...cold and everything....pretty damn wack

Dec 2, 2005
well one big thing you can say about this thread isssss................DON'T GET A DAMN TICKET...gotta pay ....and to top it off.......gotta get 8 hours of boringness!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 2, 2005
i think any court will accept ANY SCHOOL as long as it's OFFICIAL...cause at the end of the day you get A CERTIFICATE so yeh...

Jan 11, 2006
BayCal said:
well one big thing you can say about this thread isssss................DON'T GET A DAMN TICKET...gotta pay ....and to top it off.......gotta get 8 hours of boringness!!!!!!!!!!
haha duhh nigga, aint no one think they cooler with hella tickets. ay if yall dint know tho for most lights if u makin a right and its red u cant just slow down and look n go, u gotta make a full stop. seen 2 or 3 ppl in line for that i was lik wtf

Dec 2, 2005
on one said:
haha duhh nigga, aint no one think they cooler with hella tickets. ay if yall dint know tho for most lights if u makin a right and its red u cant just slow down and look n go, u gotta make a full stop. seen 2 or 3 ppl in line for that i was lik wtf
hahah i was just saying that cause we was speaking about how boring traffic school is...of course everyone knows not to get a ticket....i feel you though man...

and a lot don't know this too.....if you want to turn right...and a pedestrian is right there wanting to walk to the left side...if you let the pedestrian cross first and then you go...but the pedestrian hasn't reached the other side yet....YOU STILLLLL get a damn ticket...so even though they walkin away from you, you still gotta wait until they hit the other side walk....facts

Jan 11, 2006
BayCal said:
hahah i was just saying that cause we was speaking about how boring traffic school is...of course everyone knows not to get a ticket....i feel you though man...

and a lot don't know this too.....if you want to turn right...and a pedestrian is right there wanting to walk to the left side...if you let the pedestrian cross first and then you go...but the pedestrian hasn't reached the other side yet....YOU STILLLLL get a damn ticket...so even though they walkin away from you, you still gotta wait until they hit the other side walk....facts
haha damn thas fucked, thas sum shit ud get if 50 REALLY tryina be a dick or tryina make hiz quota

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^yeah, i never understood what that meant either...i remember i had to take it (wish i coulda taken it online), and i was lookin thru the list of all the traffic schools and they were all like "Pizza and Comedy 4 U" or "Clown Comedy Traffic School" or some shit..the only thing i could think of was that they wanted it to sound better than just traffic school, but i didnt really see anything about comedic about it, especially since the teacher said he saw his wife get obliterated to pieces in a hit and run...now that was real funny and put me in a good mood.

one of the things that i learned from traffic school was that u can make a u-turn anywhere it DOESNT say u cant.

Dec 2, 2005
it's supposed to be a type of traffic school you want..i guess so you pick it so u think it'll be funny and it wouldn't be off the top boring...i guess just a gimmick to make you go to their school...even if it is REALLY kinda funny...STILL BORING AS FUUUUUCKK