Trackstar Presents: Mordiki - Its The R.E.A.L. (Real Entertaining Ass Lyrics)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
well then its a good thing its not for you and you didnt pay for it huh?

no one asked you anyways if it was done by someone else you probably wouldnt even comment but since its me you felt the need to say some negative shit.....

maybe if you were a talented graphic designer id take it as constructive criticism but i still aint seen you do anything better than me so i dont really care about your opinion.....

all in all its a $100 mixtape layout....you cant get better work at that price....now if i charged homie 400 or something i definitely would of put more work into it but you get what you pay for....

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Hahahaha you sound hella fucking but hurt, post up the topic where I hurt your feelings, because it seem to have slipped my mind. Meanwhile, I'm bored so let me break down your post.

Yup, wouldn't pay for that garbage.
no one asked you anyways if it was done by someone else you probably wouldnt even comment but since its me you felt the need to say some negative shit.....
You posted it on this board for feedback, no? If not, then go ahead and explain to me why you posted it here. Do you think everyone was waiting for you to finally post up the final complete version of this masterpiece? And why would you feel "I need to say some negative shit" about you? Again, post up the topic where I hurt your feelings.
maybe if you were a talented graphic designer id take it as constructive criticism but i still aint seen you do anything better than me so i dont really care about your opinion.....
I haven't posted work for about a year now so you have no idea what my work looks like. And I can guarantee my work looks better then this crap.
all in all its a $100 mixtape layout....you cant get better work at that price....now if i charged homie 400 or something i definitely would of put more work into it but you get what you pay for....
That's kinda fucked up tho, I mean you getting your money but I would've charged him less money for less work instead of less quality designs.

All in all this cover is garbage. Looks like you use some cheap ass knock off of Photoshop to make it. Looks super low quality like you ruined the pictures he took. A random color scheme, purple, green, yellow, blue? Were you basing it off of a bag of skittles or what? Ha. Also bad font and bad effects and coloring on that too. Don't get me wrong I've barely seen your work, that A-Bomb or whatever it was was cool but this one ain't.

Mar 17, 2007

Dang man, you took his 'not feeling it' a lil' too hard. You gotta watch how you come at people as a designer, people check forums for artists, but if they see an artist comin' at people all raw cause of a small comment like 'not feeling it', it makes you look bad. It's not like he disrespected you or talked down on you, but anyway...

It's decent, how long you been doing graphic design? The color scheme is all over the place, pick 3 colors and use 'em, you can use different shades of those 3 cause it will give you more to work with. Keep the same colors on everything. Don't use 6 colors on the front and then use only 2 of em on the traycard, everything has to flow together. Learn a few new effects for your text, cause the stroke on every bit of text ain't workin'.

I'm not feelin' the 'tribal' brushes you used to make the border on the front, or the way you brushed in the black corners, they don't even go all the way to the edge. All in all, not that great man, keep working at it.

Oct 30, 2005
maybe if you were a talented graphic designer id take it as constructive criticism but i still aint seen you do anything better than me so i dont really care about your opinion...

why do u have to be a talented graphic designer to give constructive criticism?? since according to u the "un-talented" graphic designer just told you that it pretty much sux, imagine what the "talented" one would say since his standards are probably higher......

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
@E. Man....its not just cuz of this simple post...dude has said sideways shit to me before along with this j cat above that just posted.....people like this tend to post negative shit just to do so....i dont care for them myself but when they post up i dont make it a point to post at all in thier threads....i dont even bother looking at em.....they dont like me but still feel the need to clicc on my threads and see what i post just to try to picc at it and find something bad to say.....ive seen them post props to shit that was way worse than this thats why i know they be on some bullshit.....

if i aint feeling someone shit i just pass it on i dont gotta make a remark on it....if someones work is really good then ill feel the need to give them some props.....

the whole direction of the cover is what the client wanted and what they paid for...i see lots of work done by some of yall around here that is sub par but most say its what the client wanted so yall should know how that goes....

@prodigy....i find it funny that you liked the 1st version i did of this cover when this one is a lot better.....

matter fact a lot of folks gave good comments on that 1st version and it succed....but as long as the client likes what he gots then its a job done.....

Oct 30, 2005
@E. Man....its not just cuz of this simple post...dude has said sideways shit to me before along with this j cat above that just posted....
i'm gonna take that u just called me a j cat....and to think i actually didnt say anything negative about ur pastel painting album cover. re-read my last posting and u'll see that i was making reference to what u said about toro in callin him an un-talented graphic designer. but i really do like ur cover...i think its really cute, all the pretty colors and stuff

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I like the cover. It's the artist that ruins it with his special-ed pout he's got going on there. You know? He looks like the kid that always wore a helmet in gym class or to lunch.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
the effect on the pictures is overdone... it looks like youre goin for that madepro look but went a lil too far on the effect.

the back is a lil too plain for me, theres too much empty space. and the stroke is too thick around the tracklist.

i dont mean any hate, this is constructive criticism...

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Haha @ not directly responding to me. Still don't know where "I came sideways" at you but whatever. If I comment I ain't feeling your work, it's true I ain't feelin it I don't know what's so hard to understand about that. If I give you "props" (which I don't, I tell people "good job" or "I like it" with some feedback with it), then that means I'm feelin it, still don't know whats so hard about that. It ain't a direct attack at you I'm expressing myself. And again lemme know, where I came sideways at you.

Dec 4, 2004
Judging from the work youve posted up it seems like your trying to still do that Photodoctors style from like 2002- as someone above said Made Pro look, they pretty much copy what PD does so thats along the same lines as what Im saying. The very bright look and the use of way different colors. ex:

This style just looks dated to me..

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
damn cuzz... thats somethin a bitch would say...

it aint that appealing... take that
and make the next one better..... it aint the end of the world... but this is not tight
the colors is all fucced up

but dont get sensitive cuzz, man up my nigga

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
im not a graphic designer and stuff but to me this looks hella non profesional and cheap
especialy the back part
the front part the text dont go with eachother

on a nother note i just got back from the raider game and sum dude was there selling trackstar c.d's
trackstar a rapper or like a producer dude?