Tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
I have a three day weekend and will be posting up all the songs we recorded for the Chronic Mixtape this weekend and I'm wondering if there are any other songs you folks would like posted up? In the past we have released little snippets of songs here and there and I know for a fact that none of them will be used for any upcoming material so they can be released. If you have a request, please speak up; otherwise I'll use my best judgement and post up what I can!!!

Jul 12, 2002
Did you ever finish that song called City of Rain? I have an unfinished version with a verse from lil-g and one from you but there's no chorus or 3rd verse. That song was hot, I would love to hear a finished version.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
DJ Coma said:
Did you ever finish that song called City of Rain? I have an unfinished version with a verse from lil-g and one from you but there's no chorus or 3rd verse. That song was hot, I would love to hear a finished version.
That song is most likely going to make the final selection list for his upcoming album so I can't release it... but I will give G a swift kick in the ass and tell him to hurry up!!!

:)

Jul 12, 2002
mo-x said:
That song is most likely going to make the final selection list for his upcoming album so I can't release it... but I will give G a swift kick in the ass and tell him to hurry up!!!

:)
Well, that's even better news because that means there's gonna be a finished version! Weren't you guys gonna get Wanz for the hook?

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
D-Menace said:
DID DOVE MAKE IT ON THE ALBUM?
Unfortunately that never materialized... I sure as shit wish it did, but it didn't. Matter of fact, us finishing the album in '04 and doing every single track didn't materialize either. I fuckin hate it when life makes it impossible to do the most simplistic shit. But such is life, I gotta take it wit a smile.

Monday I will be posting up all the Chronic tracks and a few others as well, so stay tuned!!!

:siccness:

Oct 10, 2003
mo-x said:
Unfortunately that never materialized... I sure as shit wish it did, but it didn't. Matter of fact, us finishing the album in '04 and doing every single track didn't materialize either. I fuckin hate it when life makes it impossible to do the most simplistic shit. But such is life, I gotta take it wit a smile.

Monday I will be posting up all the Chronic tracks and a few others as well, so stay tuned!!!

:siccness:

is that dove dawg or another dude?