tracklists for BLACK HOLE POSSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
Could anyone help me by telling me the tracklists of these two B.H.P. albums:

Denver Love
Double 187

I've been trying to find these albums on CD, but haven't found or the prices have been way too high, so now I got these in mp3 format, but without track names....

Jun 21, 2005
BHP - Double 187 Tracklist

1- Murderous
2- Point Blank
3- Blood Money (Interlude)
4- Double 187
5- Squeeze The Gloc
6- Reason
7- Tha Darkness Feat. 8-Bizz (Interlude)
8- Slangin & Bangin Feat. Tha Cartel
9- Mobsters
10- Run Feat. Lil Locc

Bonus Track: -Getting High Feat. Bulletproof

Apr 8, 2004
I didn't know they had other albums out. I came across that Sounds of a Murder one they got fa' $5. They got that get high--then go murder a mufucka type music.
"17 SHOTS IN DA CLIP--I'M BOUT TO DIP--AND TAKE A TRIP--TO THE OTHER SIDE"

Jun 26, 2005
i've never even heard of that "Double 187". but does anyone have a cover for "Dirty Cops", "Sounds Of A Murder (bigger thant the picture on SWC reviews), or "Double 187". and also is "Dirty Cops" the very first release ever by them? any help is appreciated.

thanks

DBM

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
Untouchable211 said:
and also is "Dirty Cops" the very first release ever by them? any help is appreciated.

thanks
Never heard of "Dirty Cops" but they have tape release called "Still Gettin Jacked" from 94

Jun 26, 2005
DBM said:
Never heard of "Dirty Cops" but they have tape release called "Still Gettin Jacked" from 94
"Dirty Cops" was a tape-only release that came out before "Still Getting Jacked" and it only had 3 songs on it. i think it was their first release ever. does anyone have the cover, release date, or tracklist to "Dirty Cops", or the cover to "Double 187"?

and thanks a lot for those pics Noodles.

Jun 26, 2005
thanks a lot golddeez. these are all the BHP albums that i know of but i know theres at least 14 of em so, who knows the others:

Dirty Cops
Still Getting Jacked
Retaliation
Denver Love
Sounds Of A Murder
Family First
Double 187
Art Gallery
Eastbound A.K. Love
Mashek "Who Tha Best"

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I'm not wrong!!!

mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
and that list also had Young Dozja's Dank Session on it, comin to think of it... SO Sincere could be wrong sayin it dont exist. thats 2 people who say they got it.
That's wishful thinking. This CD was never make it was a mere thought that never came to life. If you don't believe me, I'll give you my phone number and we can call Doogie aka Young Dozja himself. Get it out of ya head. It doesn't exist.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Ain't no mistaken!!!

mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
and that list also had Young Dozja's Dank Session on it, comin to think of it... SO Sincere could be wrong sayin it dont exist. thats 2 people who say they got it.

It aint a mistake. It doesn't exist. Let it die. It doesn't exist. Fucc it, I'll go to the studio and have him put some of his old shit that he doesn't care about, press it and call it "Dank Session". Then you can pay me over a huned dollaz for it! I don't mean to step on ya toez, but dang...it doesn't exist. He wanted to make a album called that before he went to the fedz with Zaboo, but it was just a thought that got hyped up. He's moved on to other projects, like New/Yet to be released album called "Broken Home", I can sell you that too. There being pressed as we speak.