Tracklist for 57 RDV's "Its On Now" OG?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
01-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-intro
02-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-its_on_now_ft_techn9ne
03-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-the_unexpected_ft_yukmouth
04-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-highlander
05-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-what_its_all_about
06-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-lets_get_fucked_up_ft_tech
07-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-street_life
08-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-trooper
09-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-everyday_life_ft_techn9ne
10-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-so_much_money_2_be_made
11-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-sick_em_ft_techn9ne
12-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-knuckle_up
13-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-praise_the_lord_ft_techn9ne
14-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-hog_style_ft_bear__l.a.w.
15-57th_st_rogue_dog_villians-husslin_zone_(deadication)

Oct 12, 2004
Thanks.

Is the "Let's Get Krunked Up" version of "Let's Get Fucked Up" song pretty common? I just ran across it and I had never heard it before.

Oct 12, 2004
But there's a radio version with the hook "Lets Get Krunked Up"... and they also change around alot of other words like "ass" with "thang" and stuff like that. I've just seen no mention of that version on this board, and I was simply wondering if it was common.

Was there a Let's Get Fucked Up CD Single with a clean version on it?

Oct 12, 2004
I also like the other version better considering I've been listening to that version for years but this song schools me because I thought Lil' Jon coined the term "crunk". :dead: I guess he just made it mainstream. Certainly shows how much I know about hip hop lingo.

Same goes for "The Beast" though. When it first came out, it was the madden version, and now everytime I hear the unedited one I always anticipate the wrong lyrics. I think that's what makes people stick with the first version they heard. You sort of just get used to it.

P.S. Next time, I'm just going to answer 'No'.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Haha, when you hollered for me, you was asking for the wrong person. I've never even seen the OG, I own the other three, and one of the three has the cover in it, but that's about it. I've seen what JL posted once before, can't remember where but I wasn't to sure back then.

I always thought it was "Crumped"... Alwell. Either way, I hated editted versions, damn censorship :rolleyes: But, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do if you want the parents buying your stuff for their 5 year olds.......

Oct 12, 2004
Kain said:
I always thought it was "Crumped"... Alwell. Either way, I hated editted versions, damn censorship :rolleyes: But, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do if you want the parents buying your stuff for their 5 year olds.......
But at least it isn't "censored" like radio edits normally are. You know, with the blanked out or skewed words. They took the time to actually chnage the words. I think that's alright.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Kain said:

LOL

Reminds me of when Tony G had Tech n the Rogues on Hot 103's Hot 8 @ 8. He talked about the song and kept calling it "Crumped". And Scoob was like, "It's CRUNK, with a K, CRUNK" JOKES!!!

I think i got that clip on my computer somewhere.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah, I just never payed attention much, thus I wasn't sure. Edited versions of songs always burn me. I just think it's wrong that an artist has to sit down and rewrite their song just to achieve radio play. If an artist felt like saying FUCK when he wrote the lyrics, then by gally... Let Him! Lol.