Toxic Terror Tour... Twiztid and Tech N9ne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2007
i hope to god this is true because i went to a website and it has twiztid w/ mower(dont know who that is) and ill bill. so idk if tech will be there but hopefully

Apr 14, 2007
from what I seen recently...

Tech is doin the show in Anaheim with them, and I thought there was a few more...

but yeah it seems like its pretty much Twiztid, Ill Bill, Mower, and a possibility of AnyBody Killa showin up for some of the dates...

still holdin out hope that Tech pops up on the date when they roll through St. Louis...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
^^ haha nice.

Some people dont wanna goto tech because all those. Tech can sell out the show by himself i dont see why he goes on tour with these clowns. Well i know one reason and thats them merch sales are killin!

Nov 7, 2006
TheVille31 said:
^^ haha nice.

Some people dont wanna goto tech because all those. Tech can sell out the show by himself i dont see why he goes on tour with these clowns. Well i know one reason and thats them merch sales are killin!
maybe he sees them who they really are which we cant because none of us know them but they prolly cool ppl and they doin they thang in the music bidness so thats why. twiztid aint bad lyrically and as for icp there just not my style of music so thats why

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Shit im not commenting on how they are off stage. Im talkin how many blacks you know wanna go and sit threw all that nonsense. All im sayin is he was selling out shows without with fags before he can sell them out again. I know its the merch sales cuz them fans are crazy.

Nov 7, 2006
TheVille31 said:
Shit im not commenting on how they are off stage. Im talkin how many blacks you know wanna go and sit threw all that nonsense. All im sayin is he was selling out shows without with fags before he can sell them out again. I know its the merch sales cuz them fans are crazy.
i'm extremely happy that he hooked up with these ppl cause if he didnt he would of never made it in mass as quick as he did. he prolly wouldnt even of had the everready tour hear. so i'm happy he did cause he grew a fanbase off icp's fanbase. id say when i goto a show its 10 percent tech fans 90 percent juggalo/tech fans. remember u gotta look at it as a whole. yeah he sold out shows where u at but he wouldnt've came close to selling out hear if it wasnt for icp and kmk. and he did sell out both times so thats the way i see

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
oh no doubt he benefited from them on the east. When i first came here nobody from the east coast was on here. Anything in the midwest, north, certain places in Texas and the whole west coast hes golden.

Nov 7, 2006
TheVille31 said:
oh no doubt he benefited from them on the east. When i first came here nobody from the east coast was on here. Anything in the midwest, north, certain places in Texas and the whole west coast hes golden.
from what you see where u at, did tech lose fans from going on tour with these cats or gain? because if ur a true fan in my eyes u'll still go and see him and usually he's opening so u can leave right after thats what i usually do. i think tech wants black fans but i dont think he wants to break down and just stop something thats going good for him just to get black fans ya know. IMO the black ppl that dont wanna know bout him cause of his appearence needs to break from the norm and check em out. thats what i did and i'm so happy i did because i woulda missed somethin great

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I dunno maybe its just a different atmosphere in your town when you go. Around here juggalos are fuckin moshin and shit acting so stupid. I dont give a damn if you mosh or do your little monkey dance but stay the fuck away from me and grow the fuck up you immature piece of shit. Let me sit there smoke my blunts, rap with tech and roll my balls off. I really dont give a damn about image and i really dont think most SMART people do. If they dont like tech cuz the face paint fuck you. Trust me i dont want him to ditch these fans cuz he is gettin bread and thats what its all about. I still go to concerts when i can i just try and stay away from the juggalo crowd. Anyway its the type of person a juggalo is that i dont like and i think most people would agree with me.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
TheVille31 said:
I dunno maybe its just a different atmosphere in your town when you go. Around here juggalos are fuckin moshin and shit acting so stupid. I dont give a damn if you mosh or do your little monkey dance but stay the fuck away from me and grow the fuck up you immature piece of shit. Let me sit there smoke my blunts, rap with tech and roll my balls off. I really dont give a damn about image and i really dont think most SMART people do. If they dont like tech cuz the face paint fuck you. Trust me i dont want him to ditch these fans cuz he is gettin bread and thats what its all about. I still go to concerts when i can i just try and stay away from the juggalo crowd. Anyway its the type of person a juggalo is that i dont like and i think most people would agree with me.

No, you're wrong.
Its the type of person a 15 year old Juggalo is.
I guess you could call me a Juggalo. Except I don't act retarded, I don't paint my face, I like to be chill at a concert and stand in the back (away from assholes) and enjoy the show I paid for. So its not Juggalos you hate, its the dumb ass little kids.