Toxic Terror Tour... Twiztid and Tech N9ne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2007
Alright, now I was checking out Twiztid's myspace page and its got them goin out on their tour from Sept. 25th through Nov. 11th...

now im not sure if anyone else has the info on this, but I went to ticketmaster to check if they had somethin on the date when they came through St. Louis/Sauget to see if they was on sale and who Twiztid was comin in with...

they have a selection on there for October 23rd at the Grove in Anaheim with Tech N9ne...

but they also got a couple of dates showing they are out with Ill Bill and Mower(the punk rock group from SubNoize)...

so are they all goin on tour together, or is it just goin to be a couple of one off dates?

if anyone knows it would be a big plus as I havent heard anythin...

May 31, 2007
I dunno man but if anyone finds any info hit up, cuz TWIZTID I can actually get down with... they totally blow fuckin ICP out the water. And Twiztid and Tech would be some ill ass shit if they hit up the Windy City. But someone said that in a meet n greet tech mentioned a E-40, Three 6 Mafia and Tech N9ne tour startin in October...So if thats true maybe Tech is doin a few dates

Dec 5, 2005
DynamicDynamite said:
who knows... i just know im up for Tech to perform wherever he wants to and whoever he wants to perform with...

gotta get the fan base out there, so he might as well tour wit everyone...

Yeah tour with everyone.. KMK now Twiztid.. thats expanding right there!

Apr 14, 2007
DougN9ne said:
no its not expandin with the two of them.. but you tour with KMK and do some shows with twiztid.. then you go with Three 6 and E-40... maybe hit up with someone else... thats what im gettin at...

Sep 16, 2006
DougN9ne said:
Though you're being sarcastic Tech made A LOT of fans on this Strange Noize tour. I know people who didn't even feel Tech prior to the show and were die-hard KMK fans, who ended up leaving being blown away by Tech saying it was better then the King's show.

Also, that's touring with two acts who have two huge cult followings, and those cults love merch, and Tech is going to get paid.

May 31, 2007
Disco Volante said:
Though you're being sarcastic Tech made A LOT of fans on this Strange Noize tour. I know people who didn't even feel Tech prior to the show and were die-hard KMK fans, who ended up leaving being blown away by Tech saying it was better then the King's show.

Also, that's touring with two acts who have two huge cult followings, and those cults love merch, and Tech is going to get paid.
Exactly . thats another thing... Although on that tour, if he does go with Twiztid, he wont be expanding his fan base to blacks, or not that many, BUT he will still be raking in paper... I hope the Tech / Three 6 show pops off

Sep 4, 2006
the tour with 3 6 mafia and e-40 is supposed to start in october. if tech does hop on a couple dates with twiztid, it would probably only be during September. but with the absence of big krizz kaliko as he will be in the studio.

Aug 15, 2006
xxfatsxx said:
the tour with 3 6 mafia and e-40 is supposed to start in october. if tech does hop on a couple dates with twiztid, it would probably only be during September. but with the absence of big krizz kaliko as he will be in the studio.
Senator707 knows whats he's talking about. :)