TOURNEY PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Okay here is the problem...

There is 7 RD1 contestants that have suceeded to RD2...But 7 is an odd number & there it cannot be broken into an even amount of matches...If we had a 3way battle it would result ina 3way battle ever proceeding round...& that just isn't fair

So heres the solution...

Basic as it seems...Im given out a free ticket...I need all the RD1 winners to post a number between 1 & 50...Ive already told the number to one of the judges wich will post it after all the RD1 winners have posted thier guess...Whoever is closest will recieve a 'sit out"...wich they can use for themself to automaticly gett into RD3 without battleing...Or decide to give it to someone else in exchange for there spot in a RD2 battle...

If your not aware who is the winners...

Hella Twisted
Juan Million
MrDontGiveAFuck
Law
Stealth
All Hollowz Eve
Mr Typcee/DJHEX [Still in debate]

Apr 25, 2002
why dont you just recruit somebody inta tha second round?...either way somebody gitz a free ride...az for me...hell nah, ima make tha next round on my own....$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

A

All Out HOGG

Cyrus fka DJHex said:
yeah, you could always let me and typecee go at it again. lmmfao. j/p

^^^HHHmmm...Officialy TYPCEE won your battle...But this idea appeals to me alot more...I'd like to go with it...

Ima leave it open..We'll go with it unless anyone has debate...

THAT MEANS IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME DOING THIS SAY SO

A

All Out HOGG

Im going with the rematch [its already taken place]...

Ima post the rest of the brackets right now aswell...

Sixxness your welcome to reveal the number anytime...even thou its useless now