Totilla Prices Jump - Mexican's starve

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
lol@black folks hating...well you can take your ass back to Africa and it is that simple ya know....a lot of Mexicans/Latinos come to the u.s., work for about a 2 years or so. They saved all their money and then they go back to their country...n0bodie, you Mississippi morbidly obese alligator meat eater would probably stuff your mouth with 10 burritos...stop it...

Dec 4, 2006
nob0die, shut up you walk it out dancing, crunk ass, stomp the yard, crawdad crab hunter, chopped and screwed, lean sippin ass mother-flower..u know I'm right and u shouldn't get offended.... I WIN!

Mar 12, 2005
nob0die said:
u Krump Klown Dancin ran over by the car you were ghostridin White Castle chuggin hyphee dancin Thizzalator poppin Fishermans Wharf Gay PArade MAster of Ceremonies faggot....die slow...
Lemme jump in the mix and help a homeboy out

*tags D-fresh*

*I Come in*

nObodie, you ol stinky azz big nosed, warm eating, crap consuming, dirty ol stinky crusty hair, smellin like booty crack from ya old uncles crack, urine drinking herpie kissing beast!

Dec 4, 2006
nob0die said:
u Krump Klown Dancin ran over by the car you were ghostridin White Castle chuggin hyphee dancin Thizzalator poppin Fishermans Wharf Gay PArade MAster of Ceremonies faggot....die slow...

you hurricane Katrina survivor, musty body, ashy elbows, 5 day wearing the same outfit mothafucka, smelling like a babies shitty diaper, dirty crack-dealer...

you'll lose again..

Feb 1, 2006
VSTXDJ said:
You mean stole the election. Thats why all the protests are going on man, it's not just the corn.
Yeah, you're right. I wrote they "won" because they did get their dude sworn in as president, I mean has Mexico ever had a legit election? But for sure, that's definitely part of it!

Nov 30, 2006
FUCK BLACK PEOPLE AND WHITE PEOPLE AND ASIAN PEOPLE AND ALL THE MOJADO'S IN MY APPARTMENT COMPLEX WITH FUCKING ROOSTERS ON THERE PATIOS!!!!!!

HALF BREED POWER!!!!!!..........LOL