Top Notch VS A-Nasty from The Knok

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
When I was fuckin with Bossman Hogg doing Gangsta Granny presents The Knok..Me and Hogg was talkin about lyrics..I said My boy Top Notch can get A-Nasty..cause he mentioned him having bars (which he does)...Anyways I looped a portion of knokturnal's "Just the Way I am" and Top Notch spit some written shit for over seven minutes...A- Nasty never did his but was gonna spit a 16 over getting Typsy beat.....Wasnt no beef...it was all in fun..anyways here it is..if yall love bars get a bar.....
http://www.limelinx.com/files/517ff7b7b1de6a6c1a54958d8946cf0b

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
yeah my nigga nasty raw ass fukk......................period point blank...that nigga had me erasin all my shit 1nite...lol...........shot out 2 my nigga mayne

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
He is talented..but got issues and fucks off all his opportunities..I'll say whats up when I see him but i aint fuckin with him on no music no more. He is one of the most talented rappers I have personally met..

Jul 29, 2008
He is talented..but got issues and fucks off all his opportunities..I'll say whats up when I see him but i aint fuckin with him on no music no more. He is one of the most talented rappers I have personally met..
Wow... again, I dont know why kats lose focus.