TOP NOTCH BEATS FOR CHEAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2003
I GOT THE HOTTEST BEATS WITH THE HOTTEST SOUNDS FOR THE LOWEST PRICES... I GOT THAT GANGSTA SHIT, THAT RADIO SHIT WHATEVER.. SUPER SLAP GUARENTEED... ALL MY SEATTLE NIGGAZ GET AT ME, I GOT PLUG FOR YALL. PM ME OR HIT ME AT [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
I know that Slicc Pakk guy, he had an mp3 site way back in the day, used to be based out of Auburn, had 1 song that I downloaded. Way in the back of my mind.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^I had a few of their songs....A cat I went to high school with did some shit with him and blacc jacc....

Dec 20, 2003
Actually he should of just posted some samples for the general public to hear.

Sixxness why do you always act like a dickhead? Always got to talk some shit over nothing.

Dec 18, 2003

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: @D-SANE

SP2004 said:
SUP WICHU D-SANE... I KNOW U GOT THAT KNOCC THUNDER, IM TRYIN TO BE RIGHT UP THERE WICHU CUZZ... PEEP THIS ONE I MADE YESTERDAY...

http://www.geocities.com/deepbluerecords/ORCHESTRA.mp3

I HAVENT GOT MY MP3 PAGE UP YET, BUT ITS GONNA BE UP BY THE NEXT 2 DAYS, IMMA POST THE ADDY...

OH YEA, FOR YALL NIGGAZ THAT LIKE THEM KILL-EM-UP TYPE BEATS, PEEP THIS ONE:

http://www.geocities.com/deepbluerecords/WARTIME.mp3
What is it folks? Didn't realize it was you. Them links ain't workin' right now though.

MR. LISICCI

Cognac Breath
Jun 9, 2002
www.503.com
two way dildo with your name on it.............

very generic term david, i would have expected better from you

borrowing skuntdananuntdada's verse.

next time you should mention your dogs genetalia or something lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
He's obsessed with me. He's got a 2 way dildo with my name on it.....he likes to....well you know.:eek:

Are you smoking crack? Seriously? YOU talk shit to me all the fucking time and then you trip when I say one thing to you? Are you mentally instable? Do you have some sort of fucking malfunction? Did all that E bomb eat away your brain? HOW LONG CAN YOU GO WITHOUT TALKIN SHIT TO ME? I bet not more than a week. You wanna put some cash on it? Cause I do.

@marcus, who the fuck are you to say shit to me? You should mind YOUR OWN fuckin business and not speak on shit you don't know about......Talk shit over NOTHING? You must have more mental issues that D-Sane.

This board has officially turned into a domain for squares.....:dead:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
MR. LISICCI said:
two way dildo with your name on it.............

very generic term david, i would have expected better from you

borrowing skuntdananuntdada's verse.

next time you should mention your dogs genetalia or something lol
You're right. But I save the more creative insults for faggots like you.....so how bout you lick my dogs pussy right after she lets loose a sputtering vaginal bloodfart while she's in heat?

How's that?:classic:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Sixxness said:
Are you smoking crack? Seriously? YOU talk shit to me all the fucking time and then you trip when I say one thing to you? Are you mentally instable? Do you have some sort of fucking malfunction? Did all that E bomb eat away your brain? HOW LONG CAN YOU GO WITHOUT TALKIN SHIT TO ME? I bet not more than a week. You wanna put some cash on it? Cause I do.

@marcus, who the fuck are you to say shit to me? You should mind YOUR OWN fuckin business and not speak on shit you don't know about......Talk shit over NOTHING? You must have more mental issues that D-Sane.

This board has officially turned into a domain for squares.....:dead:
Smoking crack? Sorry.....you got me mixed up with your friends at Gettin' Greedy. I only smoke the greenery. Mentally ("un"...not "in" fool) unstable? I was in a mental hospital when I was 13 for a month.....does that count? E-bombs? I haven't done it that many times.....at least I ain't never smoked WET so that I could pretend to be "cool" for Gettin' Greedy. I can go forever without talkin' shit to you......as soon as I never see you again.

This board is a domain for squares? Then you should feel right at home.....because you're one of the biggest squares I have ever met.

Everybody stop pickin' on Sixxness before he starts crying and tells on us.

May 4, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
You're right. But I save the more creative insults for faggots like you.....so how bout you lick my dogs pussy right after she lets loose a sputtering vaginal bloodfart while she's in heat?

How's that?:classic:

Thats sick

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I only smoke the greenery. at least I ain't never smoked WET so that I could pretend to be "cool" for Gettin' Greedy. I can go forever without talkin' shit to you......as soon as I never see you again.

This board is a domain for squares? Then you should feel right at home.....because you're one of the biggest squares I have ever met.

Everybody stop pickin' on Sixxness before he starts crying and tells on us.
glad to hear your not on the GLASS dick. I didn't do shit to "pretend to be cool" for anyone. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have done it, but everyone makes mistakes, I don't bring yours up, so why do you feel the need to broadcast mine like it's your business? YOU NEVER SEE ME, so what do you mean? The few times that I post throughout the week? I post on here like 2 times a day and at most 4-5 days a week. You although I can see have been quite active. I'm the biggest square you have ever met? Come on dude, we both know that's not the truth so why even say it?

What's this "everybody" shit? I was talking to YOU and a side comment to your cheerleader. 90% of what I said was to YOU...I'm not understanding why you think I'm gonna cry over these gay ass internet comments you made to me? Tell on "us"? Again, why is this plural like you're talking about EVERYONE on the board? You aren't making any sense to me...:confused:

But this shit is gay and it has wasted enough of my time already, so I'll leave it at this.