TOP 50 BAY AREA/NORCAL RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Imo u like Smoov e Like how whites Luv mnm I get it u gotta stray true lol but he Garbo. There's alot missing from that list but I digress.
like u said, it’s my personal list .. if you disagree, make your own. it’s got nothin to do wit the fact that he’s jewish, if you heard smoov-e’s work with mac dre and andre nickatina u know its undeniable.

Props: datplaya
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
like u said, it’s my personal list .. if you disagree, make your own. it’s got nothin to do wit the fact that he’s jewish, if you heard smoov-e’s work with mac dre and andre nickatina u know its undeniable.
that's how everyone heard and abrubtly unheard it lol my list is in my head where u should have left yours

Sep 3, 2002
There’s some oversight as to be expected—I didn’t see The Coup or Blackalicious, Seagram and Woodie (already named) a-wax.

I gotta commend your top 5 though, (not necessarily that order) but that’s the Mount Rushmore for sure.

Props: STAFF WRITER
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
This list covers most of the big names but I have a few issues with it. He has Shock G in the top 10 but no Gangsta Dre in the top 50? Also no love for J-Diggs, Reek Daddy R.I.P or Mr.Doctor? There was at least 5-Rappers on his list that should have been on a top 100 list not a top 50.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
This list covers most of the big names but I have a few issues with it. He has Shock G in the top 10 but no Gangsta Dre in the top 50? Also no love for J-Diggs, Reek Daddy R.I.P or Mr.Doctor? There was at least 5-Rappers on his list that should have been on a top 100 list not a top 50.

J-DIGGS AND REEK DADDY WAS ON MY OG LIST BUT HAD TO BE REMOVED TO FIT OTHERS.. WAS HARD, BUT MAKIN THESE LISTS ALWAYS ARE. SHOCK G IS AN INNOVATOR AND LEGEND WHO HAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BAY HITS AND RAP SONGS IN GENERAL OF ALL TIME.

MR DOCTOR DROPPED A GREAT SAC CLASSIC DEBUT BUT FELL OFF BIG AFTER THAT, SO HE DIDNT MAKE IT DUE TO LACK OF LONGEVITY.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
J-DIGGS AND REEK DADDY WAS ON MY OG LIST BUT HAD TO BE REMOVED TO FIT OTHERS.. WAS HARD, BUT MAKIN THESE LISTS ALWAYS ARE. SHOCK G IS AN INNOVATOR AND LEGEND WHO HAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BAY HITS AND RAP SONGS IN GENERAL OF ALL TIME.

MR DOCTOR DROPPED A GREAT SAC CLASSIC DEBUT BUT FELL OFF BIG AFTER THAT, SO HE DIDNT MAKE IT DUE TO LACK OF LONGEVITY.
I would rather listen to Reek Daddy over Shock G or SMOOV E anytime. Shock G is mostly known for being Humpty Hump and I never really liked his rap voice that much. Reeks voice allways sounded Dope and you knew he was serious about what he Rapped. His verse on the track: Punk Rock should get him in the top 50 alone and he has many other tracks that are fire: Crestside Crocodiles - Bangin' is a art and I Mastered it. I agree with you about Mr.Doctors longevity, he fell off big after the album Bombay but Setrippin" Bloccstyle is a classic. Gangsta Dre is definitely a top 50 Nor CAL Rapper - Gang Banging Poetry & Inner City Poet? Also what about: 2 Pac, Phillthy Rich, Lavish D, Chunk?

Last edited:
Props: datplaya