TOP 50 BAY AREA/NORCAL RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
He put Sicx on there?!

Mozzy in front of Dre D and JT?!

Cellski at 31?!

Oh man......quite a controversial list haha but I respect how he said it’s his “personal” list. To each his own I guess....

Sicx fell big time purely because of what he did .. but before the vile life path he chose, he was a top 10 norcal emcee in terms of pure skill wit a couple classix under his belt. still dropped way down on my list due to the situation.

young dre d fell off BIG after his debut, which is why he’s so low.. mozzy is the undisputed king of sac right now, so legacywise he is absolutely a couple steps ahead. jt would be higher too if production acumen was included:

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Hahaha my nigga comin in HOT with his first post

But foreal bro, the poster prolly don't even know who Woodie is......

and IF YOU DO STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER I'd love to know your reasoning why he ain't on there!!!!
He either doesn’t know who he is or he’s trying to stay clear of the sr/Norte rap. To be honest woodie hasn’t been given a lot of credit simply for the fact that he is a norteno rapper. Had he been a crip or blood it’d be a different story.

Props: BIG CHUNK
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
LOL @ Ray Luv listed ahead of Keak Da Sneak....nobody bumped Ray Luv compared to how many times I’ve heard people bumpin Keak Da Sneak.

Also Smoov-E shouldn’t even be on the list and ahead of Totally Insane and 11/5......Delinquents are not listed? SMH

Last edited:
Props: StillHustlin

STAFF WRITER

Mar 30, 2019
Los818Angeles
Hahaha my nigga comin in HOT with his first post

But foreal bro, the poster prolly don't even know who Woodie is......

and IF YOU DO STAFF WRITER @STAFF WRITER I'd love to know your reasoning why he ain't on there!!!!
ACTUALLY MTY BIGGEST REGRET WAS OMITTING WOODIE FROM THIS LIST

BUT A-WAX? WHO WOULD U TAKE OFF FOR HIM