Top 5 morons, douchebags, faggots, bustas, suckas, losers in Siccness history.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
NO PROBLEM BRO.... IT TOOK A MINUTE, BUT I'VE COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT U... MR. MAC JESUS DON'T LIKE ME....
The odds that Anyone has Ever Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to Do Look More Like are scientifically estimated to be 66% probability since the odds of those who do ever been far even as decided to use even to go want to do look more like must be multiplied by the speed of even, which many forget to take into account

Feb 11, 2006
M @MacJesus
It's just obvious H @hex You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Red Dragon

Shy Baller

SV

Red Dragon

Red Dragon
the shy baller to red dragon ratio is off for me should be 90/10 shyballer to red dragon

that faggot is either in prison gettin gang raped and used as a cash cow by a yard boss or gettin fucked in a 6x6 laundromat by a gang member for actin hard in his apartment complex

Feb 14, 2004
M @MacJesus
It's just obvious H @hex You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
Have you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

Sep 4, 2014
mac jesus decided to make me a target to his bullshit... i can now die happily and tell my grandma in heaven that i have lived to the fullest.... mac jesus... do u get pleasure out of being a dick head online??? just wondering...