TOP 5 MIDWEST CD's EVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2004
Post your 5 favorite cds from the Midwest in no particular order...

I would post myself but since I got my last cd book jacked in 98 I started and just about finished an entire collection of the BEST Bay cd's, now I want to start a Midwest collection... Gotta start with the best right!

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Bone - E.1999
D-Fly - Redrum
Dayton Family - What's On My Mind
Deadly Deuce - Nott Datt
MC Breed - The New Breed

Sep 17, 2005
ThaG said:
Bone - E.1999
D-Fly - Redrum
Dayton Family - What's On My Mind
Deadly Deuce - Nott Datt
MC Breed - The New Breed
that album could give The Chronic a run for its money. Probably one of the best cds to ever drop wit that gangsta shit. The whole team that worked on it was basically the folks who did the Chronic. Breeds best shit and the only one that wasnt officially re-released. He re-pressed that shit on some shitty ass construction paper inserts or some shit like in 01.

Jan 28, 2005
Common- Resurrection

Twista- Mobstability

Eminem- Slim Shady LP

Bone- Faces Of Death

ESHAM- Dead Flowerz

I dont know about best EVER, but those all get honorable mention.

Aug 11, 2005
Black Pirate Militia-Us against Us
Street Life Cartel-Realer than real
Earlchild productions-The Handbook
Triple Darkness-Comin up from the darkness
Psycho Drama- Greatest hits vol.1

Oct 15, 2004
TOP AUTHORITY SOMETHIN TO BLAZE TO
DAYTON FAMILY WHATS ON MY MIND
STREET LORDZ ROLLIES DON'T TIC TOC
ROCK BOTTOM GATOR CITY
K DOE STUCK IN MY WAYZ

Dec 19, 2003
BooZYtheKlOwN said:
Killaclown please read the thread before posting...

MIDWEST CD'S ONLY
All the albums he posted are from the Midwest.

Edit: I don't know about Top 5 of all time, but South Side Posse - Ghetto Soldiers gotta be in there.

Aug 7, 2002
what about shit with a good sound besides just great lyrics....i dont see dayton family fbi and it has a better sound then whats on my mind..

May 2, 2002
east 99 should be in everyones top 5, that shit was the blueprint for every midwest album and single handedly put the entire region on the map

Apr 25, 2002
KillaClown said:
Breed is from Flint, right?
yea he is.....at the end of december i was in flint.....i was livin there.....from sept til dec.....i was born there and i was livin wit my dad.....anyway my last night there, i was chillin wit on of my boys who i rapped wit up there.....this chick he knew....we went to her crib after the club.....well she was breeds ex.....and breed said he was comin over and shit.....my boy went to the bathroom wit ole girl.....and the door wasnt locked and breed walked in wit his boy....i was sure it was about to be a problem.....but they came out the bathroom....and we chilled wit breed....he did some blow.....we smoked alot of weed.....at like 4 am.....and we talked about the rap game.....i asked him what pac was like....he said that pac was one of the kind of people that did everything he said he was gonna do.....and always on time.....and if u were late meetin pac he pretty much chewed ya ass out......just my lil story on breed.....my boy still chill wit him....and opens for him and shit......i will probably try to connect wit him for my album