top 5 bands/artists this very second

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
i think...i think it's a bro...

ROLLING STONES--- just really old fashioned and still stuff you can drum along with on your table. Good quality, good lyrics, just awesome.

LADY GAGA--- you can say she is weird and you can say she is an ugly hermaphrodite but i think she is gorgeous, and she is not a hermaphrodite. And her weirdness is what makes her so awesome. GAGA OOH LALA!

KEITH URBAN--- normally i avoid country music but keith urban just has that out there quality that makes you go nuts when you hear his voice... Of course that might just be because he is amazingly sexy...

MARVIN GAYE-- again, classic music.Great to listen to when you are feeling down. Marvin has something uplifting about his voice that makes me smile when i hear it.

MICHAEL JACKSON-- ok you knew it was coming. Everyone loves mj. Maybe not his personality but his music defined a generation and he will not be forgotton. We love you mj

Mar 18, 2003
A Day To Remember. We threw a party last night for nye and I was supposed to make a cd to be played in the garage (inside the dj was spinning house/hip-hop) and I never found the time. So I put on the Homesick album and played it on repeat ALL NIGHT and everyone loved it; myself included. Great album.

May 31, 2007
Hed P.e. (cuz new shit dropped)
Tech N9ne (Cuz new shit dropped)
ENTER SHIKARI (just seen em live yesterday)
M.I.A. (Id have another one of this womans babies. and support it)
Cookie Monsta

...I didnt have to have a reason for everyone right