top 5 bands/artists this very second

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
nah I don't have any tracks, just some news about a video but I don't think it'll even happen for awhile if all.

Ice Nine Kills is a lame scene band I was listening to all day yesterday for some reason lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You diss Feral Children and Algernon Cadwallader yet listen to crap like that? The fuck RJ? lol

I think 20yrs from now all this scene "post hardcore" is going to be looked at like we do 80s hair metal these days. Well except that these bands will never be as big as those bands were. You get what I mean though.

Sadly I do like some of the bands though lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Wolves In The Throneroom
Two Hunters is so fucking good. When I first got that album I think I listened to it about 20 times all the way through in a few days lol. I Will Lay Down My Bones Among the Rocks and Roots is such a badass song.

Here it is on youtube, not an actual video though. Broken into two parts but it's one song on the album.

Part 1:

Part 2:

*edit*

I posted a link to the ablum in the Random Album/Band/Song upload thread if anyone likes what the hear.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I'm not really into straightforward black metal but the original bands tend to appeal to me. If you haven't checked out Nachtmystium you should.... their last 2 albums are fucking stoner/rock-n-roll/psychedellic black metal

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just noticed that Nachtmystium is on Southern Lord Records. They have so many good bands.

Boris
Earth
Goatsnake
Grief
Khanate
Om
Sunn O)))
Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
Weedeater
Wolves in the Throne Room

and that's not even including all their former bands that I like as well. So I'm guessing there is a really good chance I will like Nachtmystium lol.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Thanks. Yeah, they haven't really learned any new tricks, i just listen to their third album sporadically (woah, right?). I'm really, really liking btbam as of right now, i think i'll get their older albums in some short time.