Top 3 E-40 albums?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Hall Of Game (I grew up with this album and still have memories of kicking with my homies in a garage slapping this RBL & Too $hort)

The Element Of Surprise. (So many slaps)

Southwest Riders (Hope this one counts, it's a comp but it's filled with dope songs. Back in the day, one of the best ways to discover new artists was to hear them on someone you liked's shit. This comp introduced me to alot of rap)

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Hall Of Game (I grew up with this album and still have memories of kicking with my homies in a garage slapping this RBL & Too $hort)

The Element Of Surprise. (So many slaps)

Southwest Riders (Hope this one counts, it's a comp but it's filled with dope songs. Back in the day, one of the best ways to discover new artists was to hear them on someone you liked's shit. This comp introduced me to alot of rap)
I never really considered that an E40 CD but now you got me thinking lol. Regardless tho, that Southwest Riders was fire. My favorite track is that Malik-bo "Big Bank". I still play it from time to time. It's kinda fucked up tho cause dude kinda dropped off the map after that, I didn't hear shit else from him.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Didn't he advertise two book releases in hall of game and Charlie hustle or am I trippin ?

In a major way
Element of surprise
Charlie hustle

Southwest riders had a handful of dope tracks , yall my nugs from twista was a slapper. It was a double disc & im lit can't remembering what else but I slapped it heavy when it came out. I don't remember what e-40 tracks was on it but he just presented it right..

Props: DuceTheTruth

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Didn't he advertise two book releases in hall of game and Charlie hustle or am I trippin ?

In a major way
Element of surprise
Charlie hustle

Southwest riders had a handful of dope tracks , yall my nugs from twista was a slapper. It was a double disc & im lit can't remembering what else but I slapped it heavy when it came out. I don't remember what e-40 tracks was on it but he just presented it right..
I feel like I remember something about a book as well....definitely gonna have to go back and listen.