Top 20 Richest Rappers (list)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
50 cent = 250 million??? I think this list is a little off, I don't see 50 making more then Dre and Eminem, they both have sold as much as him and for the longest got a cut of everything he made.

Forbes 2012 has 50 cent at 110 million.
Album sales =/= money...period.

The amount of money artists make on album sales through a major is so ridiculous small, its almost criminal. 50 Cent is a business man who raps.

Jan 12, 2006
Album sales =/= money...period.

The amount of money artists make on album sales through a major is so ridiculous small, its almost criminal. 50 Cent is a business man who raps.

That was just one example, Dre also has Beats by Dre. I read somewhere HTC is offering Dre 300 million to use his product on their smart phones. Eminem has shade 45 and does way better numbers when it comes to selling his music. 50 Cent struck gold though in that vitamin water deal, somewhere close to 100 million, whats crazy though is his net worth is 110 million. So from all the music he's made, concerts, movies, energy drinks, shoe deals, headphones, and G-Unit records it crazy to think he's only accumalated 10 million from all that. Either he's ran into some bad investments or Dre Eminem and Jimmy Iovine have been pimping 50 hard. Either way fuck it, the guy went from almost being dead to now having accumulated a net worth of 110 million in less then a decade, can't hate on that.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I dont understand how T Pains ass can be on that list...??? does he get paid a percentage off everyones auto tune? or what?? lol