took a girl out friday didnt go as i planned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol...fat bitches always eat more food than me. i was in subway at walmart the other day and got 2 foot longs because i was hungry as fuck. seen some fat bitch with a moustache on a scooter order 4 sandwiches and eat all of them within 20 minutes. her arms were on wolfman status with like a years worth of hair growth on them
WTF

what sammiches did you order and what sammiches did she order?
I might be able to eat two footlong BLTs if I was super hungry but they're like eating crunchy air

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
jmacc why did u go from talking hella shit to tay to riding his dick? u a gay ass scary nigga u hella bootsy and nobody on here likes u just like in real life so u should just stand in front of a mirror and take a long look at ur self.
i hope u get better jmacc ur a weird angry person that tries hella hard to be funny on here and nobody cares lol

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
i know im fat n stuff but on friday night i met up with this girl i used to mmess with
i had'nt seen her in almost a year n shit
so last week she hit me up saying she wanna see me n she miss me n typical shit like that i can understand tho because im so fuckin dope of course she miss me u know? lol jk
but we end up setting sumthin up for friday night
so i have her meet me at my friends house cuz i dont want her to see where i live now
she use to be hella thick like borderline chubby but just dumb ass thick big ass booty big ass titties ...she was a good fuck and i miss that pussu
so she show up to my boys house and we all out there allredy light weight perkin n shit
so i see her pull up so i go n get in her car and i look at her and damn she got hella fuckin fat
damn in 1 year she gained hella weight wtf
ima fat dude and i like fat bitches matter fact i love fat bitches(with curves not round hoes eww)
so we wer gonna go eat dinner and catch up n shit
so in my head i was like "fuck change of plans!pronto!"
so i lied and said i had allredy ate n wasnt hungry and i wanted to go see a movie instead
i didnt want people to see 2 fat people going to eat lol
so we go to the theater and sit all the way in the back
i aint gonna lie ima fuckin horny ass nigga so im hella on her rubbin her n shit
then i got my hand up her shirt n rubbin her back and i was like wtf it felt like she had a big ass back lol it was light weight a turn off
but my weiner was still hard so i just wips it out its a reflex i alllways do that
so then she didnt do anything with my weiner
i kept putting her hand on it and she wont do shit with it
so i was getting hella mad
then when the movie was over it was late like 11
so we just sitting in her car in the parking lot and she telling me that i prolly think she hella fat now n stuff nshit lol
she was saying that im prolly not attracted to her anymore so i say "i pulledout my dick didnt i?"
lol
so im hella tryna get her to go home with me cuz i wanted to beat but she wanted to go out to a bar just me n her so i was annoyed and told her i feel sick and for her to drop me off at my car cuz i wanted to go home n sleep
so she dropped me off and my friends was out there and i hop out her car and she hop out too and im like wtf is she doing
why this bitch hella kissed me goodnight and i was like fuuuuuuck! my potnas bout to be hella clowning so i didnt wanna b an asshole so i kissed her
and of course everybody was clownin but fuck it
damn as i type this she just texted me her ears musta been ringing
but yea that bitch fucked up she use to have a bangin ass body n just let it go to waste
happens to alot of latinas

oh i forgot to add that she was messing with a black dude for a while now and in my head i was thinking like "fuck how the fuck ima compete with that?!"

oh shit also forgot to mention that we had stopped at 711 to get candy to take in the movie and she ate that shit before the fuckin movie even started!
wtf bitch

ummm yeah i got at least at LEAST 6 felon convict homeis right now who would call you bootsy send her to me lmao FAT? YEAH NIGGA AND A HORSE IS A HORSE OF COURSE OF COURSE :ermm::dead::dead::dead::dead::ermm:

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2006
jmacc why did u go from talking hella shit to tay to riding his dick? u a gay ass scary nigga u hella bootsy and nobody on here likes u just like in real life so u should just stand in front of a mirror and take a long look at ur self.
i hope u get better jmacc ur a weird angry person that tries hella hard to be funny on here and nobody cares lol
I aint never rode Tay's or anyones dick. The truth is, I posted in the other thread and then the security guard, you and your canadian groupies started riding my dick, and look....you're still at it.

Get a life you fat fuck

Nov 11, 2006
jmacc been on here since 06 he signed up just to use the eye candy forum ol horny pervert ass nigga lol i swear u hella gay go back to the booty hole u crawled out of before i get tay on u ol scary ass weirdo
LMFAO at this pathetic fool going back lookin at my old posts from like 2009

My nuts arent food you fat piece of shit so plz get off of them

Nov 11, 2006
nah it was brung up a few days ago bruh I'm telling u nobody likes u lol
LMMFAO you think I really give a fuck if some overweight clown and his canadian butt-buddies dont like me?
cheeto @cheeto sit his fatass on the sicc all day like, "the sicc is my only source of friends, lemme post this just so I can see how many props I get"

You are the definition of a piece of shit, just sittin around not doin a damn thing, growing stinkier by the minute, and seein how many flies your stinky ass can attract