took a girl out friday didnt go as i planned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
so in my head i was like "fuck change of plans!pronto!"
so i lied and said i had allredy ate n wasnt hungry and i wanted to go see a movie instead
that's why you have her meet you at the place yall are goin to kick it. not your house, not your friends house.

then you tell her to meet you in front, and you DRIVE BY first to see what she looks like.

fuck man, every time i've met someone that i didn't see in a long time or if i was meeting some broad i met online....i'd tell em to meet me where ever it was we were going to kick it...then I'd see what they looked like first....

as far as the change of plans...you should have just told her you didn't want to go and that you weren't attracted to her.

she might have gotten some hurt feelings but hey, THE TRUTH HURTS sometimes.

Dec 25, 2003
I fucked with this fat bitch like not thick or chubby really fat out of sheer boredom once. She begged me to be her boyfriend and I relented. It was summer, and I was bored.

She lost her virginity to me

Like, I went to the beach with her a day before, and spent the time in the water with all her fine ass friends.

She looked like the sad Hamburglar on the shore.

And Im thinkin I just fucked this rotund penguin looking bitch.

After we fucked I made the thizz face and looked at her shes like "what"

I showed her the bloody condom like it was AIDS infested

Shes like "but thats....thats us together."

I continued the garbage smell face as I threw the condom away.

I then looked at her in shame she was like "what...."

I dumped her like two days later. I wonder if she went on a meth binge after that.

Props: Defy and Defy