Too Short still goin hard at Mess...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
love this one, haha

"@THeBOyBOyMEss do U hate me cuzz U found out I was born in LA? Or was I supposed to sign U & make U a nationwide superstar?"

Apr 18, 2006
Too Short disses are gay and lame too short cant rap why does he get any attention at all? Mess still getting money regardless what you like just new style new strategy.

Mar 11, 2011
This nigga just copy & pasted from twitter....Niggas is weenies following this shit...Damn, I betchu niggas watch basketball wives and all that shit...

TriGG
Wait...wtf the point chieft. I think it's pretty obvious from the mothafuckin? @ symbols all over the place that was Short's twitter feed. You clicked and read it all you buster lol. Don't you got a closet to be in?

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Too Short disses are gay and lame too short cant rap why does he get any attention at all? Mess still getting money regardless what you like just new style new strategy.
Too Short can't rap ???????

WTF - Where u been the last 15 years ?????

Too-Short has sold more on 1 or 2 albums than Messy Marv will ever w/ all his mix tapes & bullshit cookie cutting ass CD's combined .

Beyond that 99% of the people think / know Marvs a fake / weak raps / he's fallen off ...

Too-Short still & will always get respect .

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
lol @ "mess still getting money".... even if that were true, then so what?

i can see you're one of those "money over everything... including your own integrity" kinds of people... i'll leave it at that

::

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
1. Mess is officially clown status

2. Trigg is a faggot

3. The cattle dewormer is called levamisole, search the open forum, I posted a couple links to some interesting articles on it a few months back.

Oct 17, 2006
Too Short can't rap ???????

WTF - Where u been the last 15 years ?????

Too-Short has sold more on 1 or 2 albums than Messy Marv will ever w/ all his mix tapes & bullshit cookie cutting ass CD's combined .

Beyond that 99% of the people think / know Marvs a fake / weak raps / he's fallen off ...

Too-Short still & will always get respect .

Please stop riden short... I get it he helped build bay rap but mess has been holding it down as one of the bays best for the last 10 years. both left the bay for a while. As a rapper short fell off a long time ago. His lyrics are are weak. Short has been suckin them south niggas d's since blow the whisle..,.. Now who cares who bangs and who doesn't. Short has never been a, pimp. But who cares.... Mess sober is still some of the best music the bay has to offer.... Side note I was happy to hear him say in hypocrite he s finally clean.... Don't get me wrong short makes good songs but his lyrics suck. ... Songs like bays biggest hypocrite and thats how I move lryically are better then anything short has made in the last 20 years ..imo

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Please stop riden short... I get it he helped build bay rap but mess has been holding it down as one of the bays best for the last 10 years. both left the bay for a while. As a rapper short fell off a long time ago. His lyrics are are weak. Short has been suckin them south niggas d's since blow the whisle..,.. Now who cares who bangs and who doesn't. Short has never been a, pimp. But who cares.... Mess sober is still some of the best music the bay has to offer.... Side note I was happy to hear him say in hypocrite he s finally clean.... Don't get me wrong short makes good songs but his lyrics suck. ... Songs like bays biggest hypocrite and thats how I move lryically are better then anything short has made in the last 20 years ..imo
wtf @ the bays best for the last 10 years... what?

musically he hasn't been a pebble of shit for the last 5 years out of that 10 that you claim he reigned in... he was the fuckin man from 1998-2006, but now he's a has-been and a wierdo... you also stressed "who cares who bangs and who doesn't"... breh, that "banging" bullshit is the primary reason why his music is ass now, and that's why any of us bother to care

and mess is NOT sober.

::

Oct 17, 2006
First how do you know out he's sober or not are you his plug.?.... Second I loved brotha lynch and spice.1 growing up but no way in hell did they kill that many people. so its worse for mess to say blood and suwo ...then short to say ”ask 8 ball& mjg bung b thats texas baby” dick riden is worse to me then him banging imo...

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
First how do you know out he's sober or not are you his plug.?.... Second I loved brotha lynch and spice.1 growing up but no way in hell did they kill that many people. so its worse for mess to say blood and suwo ...then short to say ”ask 8 ball& mjg bung b thats texas baby” dick riden is worse to me then him banging imo...
so now $hort can't give a shout to his friends in a track?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Are you like 13? And its Bun b, not bung you clown.