Too Short still goin hard at Mess...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss 2morrow I'll tell U how to look out for your homies so U aint gotta keep gettin new friends. I saw your new video
24 Aug Favorite Retweet Reply »
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss one last thing. If U wanna keep cyber fighting then I have 20 more songs & some footage U don't want your fans to C
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss let me know when you're ready to be a man & face the Bay Area. We love U Mess. U just on some goofy shit right now
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss U call me Auntie Short & I call U Missy Marvelous aka The Girl Girl. Sounds about right cuzz we on some BITCH SHIT
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss I'm a crackhead, you're a coke head. I child molest, U fake gang bang. I lived in ATL, U live in Miami. Now what?
TooShort Too $hort
Make sure yall get the new @THeBOyBOyMEss CD. This whole thing was a promo stunt anyway. And if U see messy, give him a big hug
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss what if we started a war btwn SF & Oak & the whole bay chose sides? I know that's no what U want so Man Up Messy
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss get away from that computer typing about hate & violence when U aint even out here. FUCK 2Short! What about the Bay
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss come to the bay & let's go to Vallejo, Richmond, SF, Oakland & give these kids some game. Stop hiding from em
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss I'm in Oakland right now on my way to a meeting about things we can do to stop the killing out here. U should come
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss your rep is Filmore. They gave U credibility just like Oakland gave me mine. Don't ever shit on your real niggas
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss look up the word "integrity" & read the definition. I love Oakland like U supposed to love San Fran & Filmore
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss do U hate me cuzz U found out I was born in LA? Or was I supposed to sign U & make U a nationwide superstar?
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss niggas begged me to ignore U & I tried but U type way too fast on your computer & its all disrespectful so FUCK IT
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss I could teach U the difference btwn making good songs & making hits. U gotta focus on the music & stop that hating
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss if U wasn't so busy ending my career, nobody would know the Filmore kicked U out the hood & U aint a real BLODD
TooShort Too $hort
@THeBOyBOyMEss I know U hate me lil homie. U bout to end my career. Problem is, I make hits & my catalog has hella #Classics
24 Aug Favorite Retweet Reply » TooShort Too $hort
Peep game MESS (@THeBOyBOyMEss) You win the Twitter fight & you're a better rapper than me. OKAY! But U aint got more game than me

Tripp

Sicc OG
Jun 27, 2002
This nigga just copy & pasted from twitter....Niggas is weenies following this shit...Damn, I betchu niggas watch basketball wives and all that shit...

TriGG

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Yep, I copy and pasted...two Bay rappers feuding in public and now here it is on a Bay rap website. How fuckin outrageous of an idea!!!

And here you are, right here in the thread posting too, just as curious to see what what said now...guess you can add yourself to the weenie list. FAIL.

Oct 10, 2005
If you had NO interest @ all u wouldn't be clicking on Reply & posting on the subject .....

This ain't personal anymore its all over the place / twitter - you-tube - siccness - world star ....... Its anything but personal .
And watch him post again for the third time sayin he don't care y'all hilarious lmao

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
^^^^^that song was out months before he dissed short and the song sound more like about mess a lot of these cats was on the free mess movement when he was locked up and then he turned his back on a lot fool has pretty much coked his mind out