Too Short SPECIAL REQUEST TAPES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
earthy said:
Got this one a while back.. It's not mine, but this was leaked on irc in the past.. It's one of those tapes so thats why the sound is low and not the best of quality, along with the fact that Too $hort and Freddy B were using real cheap sound machine equipment.. It's still classic though and real Too $hort fans should appreciate this.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0YMOCWVF
thanks a lot earthy, i'm gonna download it tonight.

is this is Too Short and Freddy B tape that FILA was talkin about?

thanks again

Aug 18, 2002
I've talked to Seagram's brother Octavius Miller a couple times about this. He used to sell tapes w/ Short on the buses all thru Oakland in the mid 80's. He thinks he's got some of the special requests in his storage but hasn't been through them in years. Next time I talk to him I'll bring it up again....I'd love to hear them myself.

Aug 16, 2007
I've talked to Seagram's brother Octavius Miller a couple times about this. He used to sell tapes w/ Short on the buses all thru Oakland in the mid 80's. He thinks he's got some of the special requests in his storage but hasn't been through them in years. Next time I talk to him I'll bring it up again....I'd love to hear them myself.

i know this is a old topic to bump up...L-wood did you ever get a chance to ask about these? i would love to hear them..i want to hear some more of freddy b stuff

Nov 29, 2018
i own several cassette tapes of too short spittin to the instrumental of "friends" by whodini, that mike mosley gave me in 83 or 84. i think the songs he does on them is "cuss words" and "flat booty bitches", but i aint played them in years. i see em in my closet everytime i go back to cali.
Help me find these og 2 og