Too Many?!?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2011
Thas why I only support very few. Another thing that gets to me every solo album looks like a compilation, and sounds just like everything else out there (as far as homeboy music goes). The last album I was feelin' was that Big Rhino - 4ever Ridin' everything on there was on point wit the exception of Never featuring.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yo rhino don't let others dictate what u do bro. If your in it from a financial stand point I understand.(over saturation will make it hard to sell) But if u do it for the love of music and for the sport of it consider keep doing what u do...

I believe no one is taking away from you as a rapper if THEY are good or bad.

Jan 11, 2011
Good question.. I myself am at the point were im ready to stop doing it.. The fun of it has been sucked out of it by people who shouldnt be doing it and people doing it that arent about what they speak on.. Its made old ways of life into fads and something to mock..
COULDNT OF PUT IT ENE BETTER I FEEL LIKE STOP RAPPiNG ALL THE TIME FOR THE SAME REASONZ

Apr 25, 2002
i came to terms with the fact of way too many rappers and not enough artists along time ago..shit wont stop me from recording my shit...all it does is stop me from giving new artist a chance..which at times im sure im missing out on some good shit and it works both ways alot of folks wont click my link to hear my shit cuz its so much garbage just kind of assume its gonna be the same...what it takes is realiztic criticism ..tell somebody u aint feelin them..or just dont say nothin..u just got way too many yes men saying something is tight just to appease somebodies ego...or cuz they think the person image is cool...so in turn that wack rapper gone keep pushin his line and putting on more wack homies..etc etc

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
call me a lone optimist but it dont bother me really....just more cds to preview thru and more chances to hear something i like... all you gotta do is be a lil smarter when you buy. As far as being a rapper myself, i been doing it long enough to have my name stand out to people who will like what i do... so it dont bother me if my album was sitting next to 10 other northerner releases or 100+....

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
downloading killed the rap game..as soon as your cd drops its on 100 different websites..sad to say but the rap game is over money wise..unless your out there selling hand to hand or out the trunk..

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol its not downloading its the over saturation of rappers letting the there homeboys get on a track lettin whack rappers think they can rap just cause they kick it with them aint nobody gonna buy an album before hearing it first nowadays cause 98% of the time its gonna be trash theres only a few artist that actually have built a solid rep for dropping music and there the ones that still sale

Dec 28, 2009
i see a lot of rappers complain about fake ass rappers fucking up the rap game. this is simply not the case. ive been doing this shit for years and rappers come and go like busses and all of them have the same dream of blowing up 1 day (well, most of them anyways). for me, i see these wack rappers on some bullshit and it motivates me to better myself. the only thing that sucks is that you have to constantly figure new ways to get your music heard but if you look at the history of the music industry, this has always been the case. its never really been about great music. the music industry is the problem, its a catch 22. you need to be on the radio and tv to make money but you need to make money to be on the radio and tv. or you can find a niche and build a following. so what seperates the real and the fake? actions and results. anyone can say that theyre gonna do this and theyre gonna get this but if you are an artist that is doing this and is getting that, then i think youre on the right track.

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
Why does everybody think they can rap?!?!?!?!?!?
1. Their Grandmas tell them they can,
2. Studio Equipment has become more available,
3. having a cd pressed up w/ jewel case, w/ inserts is available everywhere online,
4. present rappers will sell a verse to whoever pays for it,
5. You can never get more than enough pussy

Theres plenty more reasons, but i just cant think about it.

Oct 24, 2004
^^^^
real talk. every nigga wit protoolz thinkz they are rapperz n producerz wit talent. look at all da olschool classics. produced on 4 trackz n shit like fruity loopz. u usto have 2 strive n have connects 2 get n da studio. not nowadayz