Too Grown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
ladies think i'm gonna give em money but i'm too grown for that...rather go one on one with a loaded gat/
keeping it real like a tat-two busting hollow point slugs thru ya Izuzu..a rapping guru spitting issues that thrill you/
bout life and strife and them bitchs so trif...spitting deeper then a stabbed knife in the chest of my next wife/
moving her lips scandolus tellin me lies..but i know thats partyly implied cant co-inside premedatating plots of crime/
ill will with a license to kill...reforming working at titus will tryin to chill...but you know i still got heavy artillery/
to crush my mortal enemies injecting venom with some potency..mysery put you on the sea floor like a en-nename/
gaming these ho's tellin them once you aint got me doe? then i'm breakin ya nose ripping ya cloths better kiss my toes/
ring on my pinky with brains bout to take over the world...snatch ya pearls or ya purse take it to the pawnshop and see what its worth/
till i'm in the earth i'll be getting grown spittin till we known...or my names estiched in stone..heres a stick bitch go fetch the bone/
fucking ya face so you cant even moan now thats a visual did it like some criminals spitting subliminal but dont take it personal its just business/
growing as a rapper but still posting on the siccness...saying shit to get me killed like i'm on my own hit list/
standing outside the O.K. Corral macking on bitchs till i found the pussy was foul...now i'm throwing in the towel/
like Roy Jones when he went against Tarver or nino and the carter..cause we the new jack rolling the lac bumping the new tracks/
all the fuckin time re-arranging my lines..jotting my thoughts so sick like maggots crushing faggots for static..cut up hung upstairs in my attic/
trying to survive and maitain born and raised in the city of rain...where they do dope slangs but i'm just trying to know change/
let the pits out the cage hungry for the mic and the stage...thick bloodline trained in a pit so you know we got some fucking rage/

Jun 27, 2002
"All The words i spit are for you dad, sorry for all the times I made you mad/
took for granted what we had, got me speaking thru a notepad glad for you presence just wish we had some years to add"

Its sad, Im speaking through this pad and you been dead for years
Hopin the rain hides my tears as YOU and I get high and share a drink on the pier
I cant believe that Im here, never thought i'd have to write the words to this song
I cant believe that your gone, day by day it gettin harder just to hold on
but i stay strong with only the thought that things will get better
I watch my back like you told me while im out chasin this cheddar
Never forgettin the lessons you told me, taught me how to survive the streets
Before the streets taught me some lesson you wasnt around to see
I wish it couldnt been different... .but God blessed you with a bad heart
But to this day i still wish we could have had that man to man talk
You gave me a helpin hand, and a head start on the streets...
Its was already written that you would die before me
So I speak to the concrete in memory of those no longer there
And only pray that they hear me as I release my words to the air

"All The words i spit are for you dad, sorry for all the times I made you mad/
took for granted what we had, got me speaking thru a notepad glad for you presence just wish we had some years to add"