TONY YAYO IS (bi) CURIOUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

what trhe fuck Tony Yayo has crossed the line.....with his new single curious pimpin?

granted I never liked him or g-unit but if he was gay before he is definetly a transexual now!

the corny singin,the joe feature, g-unit camios, and just his anoying flow and g-units wack ass gimmicks.

I dont respect his music but for a minute their he had me fooled as the muscle behind g-unit.

this song is horable. it sounds like a gayer version of 21 questions.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Mista Sinista said:
and youre surprised?
someones on tha ball...fucc g-ubitch ...i thawt tono yayo was aiight til' i heard his shit...n i aint suprised ..tha whole camp is a gimmick so i hope they go down in agony

Dec 4, 2004
50'Z UNDAGROUND SHIT WAS THE BEST....YOUNG BUCK IZ THE ONLY G-UNIT MEMBER I BUMP CAUSE HE HAD THAT REEL SHYT NO BITCH SONGS..HE HAD STR8 G SHIT..THAT GHETTO QUA'RAN WAS A TIGHT SONG I WUZ FEELN IT...IM NOT NO H8TA I RESPECT THEY GETTN MONEY AND ALL BUT I WUDNT BUMP NONE OF THEY SHIT CEPT BUCK

Apr 6, 2004
G Unit = Commercial. Some of it slaps, some doesnt... who cares? Honestly, I don't hate any rapper, I don't give a fuck enough to hate any rapper. I eather slump them or I don't. 50 has some raw ass cuts, and some rediculouse pop shit. Who really puts effort and emotion into hating a rapper though? Yall care that much?

Aug 26, 2002
That dude Joe is sick

I wanna get to know .......................that dude can sing his ass off

Yayo got some lines here and there but I listened to his album first and put it right back on the shelf.................