Tony Yayo Feat LIL B - Based ???????????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2003
Lil B is coming up in the game. Hope he blows up along with Ya Boy and they open the doors to the Bay like in the late 90's. This time we wont fumble the ball. We got hella rappers worthy of mainstream attention including Lil B, The Pack, Mistah FAB, Clyde Carson, Ya Boy, Big Rich, and more from the new bay.

Dec 2, 2006
His story keeps getting better. I would have never heard of Lil B if it wasn't for all the hate being directed towards him on these boards. I guess yall had a reason to be mad.LOL. It just goes to show you, what people on this board think has absolutely nothing to with what happens in the real world. But hey, what do I know. I am congratulating the man, pretty bitch, whatever he wants to call himself. My game is too grown and real, but you wouldn't know it if you let these rookies tell it.

Jul 21, 2002
lol lil b is not a good rapper but the nigga doing his thang a lot more then the other bitch ass rappers out here. dude is okay at most but making more moves then these other rappers hahhah