Tomorrow 11/29 Urban Legend Get Down 1yr Anniversary @ dreamstreet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
earthquake productions presents:Urban Legend Get Down 1yr Anniversary @ dreamstreet.i been a performer at this function for about 7 months and i gotta say out of the other spots and functions this is one of the most consistant.month after month they provide a venue for daygo artists to come do they think on stage and get the exposure they need to be recognized by the city.this shit is gonna be poppin guaranteed.ask coop i seen him at these events its goin all the way down.so if you support the towns music you'll be there if you can..i dont know why any other artist on the bill didnt post this first if they on siccness so i took liberty to do it..get acha boy..daygo city allday!!!1'hunnid

Jun 22, 2007
THANX TO EVERYBODY FOR COMIN OUT..COOP I SEE YOU MY DUDE WORKIN O.T. TO MAKE SURE THE TOWN GETS TO SEE HOW WE DO..1'HUNNID

Nov 14, 2006
Damn! didnt see this thread in time to go. Been to a few hip hop shows at dreamstreet including the mitchy slick performance.... its a dope little venue and i agree they deserve more exposure cuz that can be the spot when u get some dago emcees rockin the stage!!

Jun 22, 2007
I gotta bring this back cuz it gets slept on..this was a eventful night wit sd artists performing material from their mixtapes and albums..coop you got that footage yet pimp? I know a bz dude..just wanna give mafukkas a visual...and this page was sinkin I the threads..get back coop..1